• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Instincts and faces

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
grr! i was excited to see someones comments on the link he posted and then that!!

say something different please!

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
OK. You are entitled to believe in this if you like. I do not. I'm not trying to rain on you.
Feel free to continue to do your thing.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well alright then...it would be way more fun for me if you did and would play along tho

Starry

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] did you see he posted the link again? ^^ that's awesome

look at the guy ones! we're they there before?? which ones do you find more attractive, engaging, interesting etc ??

i don't know why i think this is so interesting but wow it totally is haha
i'm definitely drawn to the sxness

also...
just found a couple pics on my facebook that i think sort of show the normal and real sx/sp thing and the other that's the open so look.

let me know what you think...

View attachment 9821View attachment 9822

Oh no I didn't. Am I able to call my own self to a thread? [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]
I'm being so lame today. So many of these conversations have been interesting to me and I'm procrastinating so very bad on a few things I absolutely need to get done. I'll come back soon! I'm excited.

Starry

Oh no I didn't. Am I able to call my own self to a thread? [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]
I'm being so lame today. So many of these conversations have been interesting to me and I'm procrastinating so very bad on a few things I absolutely need to get done. I'll come back soon! I'm excited.

Okay...so you can't call yourself to a thread. Lets see about quoting...

Edit: Nope. Awesome...I'll see you guys in a month or two...

Starry

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] did you see he posted the link again? ^^ that's awesome

look at the guy ones! we're they there before?? which ones do you find more attractive, engaging, interesting etc ??

Hands down the sp/so male is the hottest dude. <--OMG no, I'm totally kidding...no, no. Okay, so here are my impressions.

My ex may have ruined my ability to ever date a sp/sx male again...I'm not even kidding you. And honestly, if I didn't have this connection I'd probably dismiss this whole theory as a bunch of horse-crap... ((oh...no, I don't remember seeing the dudes the last time haha))
When I look at that sp/sx dude...that's my ex. I mean, they don't look alike necessarily...but that expression...that's my ex. And I have a physical response to that composite... Like I instantly become panicked...feeling like 'Oh shit I need to help this person...navigate the world' or something along those lines. Heck, I even feel like I need to help the female sp/sx composite. All the rest of the stacks look perfectly capable of dealing with reality...but because of my experience...I have unknowingly become some kind of 'Emergency Response Technician' for the entire sp/sx stacking haha. So anyway, I'm not attracted to sp/so, so/sp, sp/sx...

I might be attracted to the so/sx guy if I wasn't getting a full-on-homosexual vibe off of him (how does that happen with a composite?)

So yah...I guess the only expressions I'm attracted to are sx/sp & sx/so guys. They both look connected, awake, engaged...but not high on pills or in desperate need of rescuing (<--which again is merely my own stuff.) I feel most calm looking at those composites.

i don't know why i think this is so interesting but wow it totally is haha
i'm definitely drawn to the sxness

OMG ha. I didn't see this little part of your quote and was just about to start typing...'Which ones do you feel most comfortable with.' I'm glad you said sx because I actually don't know if that is common to be drawn to the expression of your own stack? Oh well.

also...
just found a couple pics on my facebook that i think sort of show the normal and real sx/sp thing and the other that's the open so look.

let me know what you think...

View attachment 9821View attachment 9822

You're so beautiful X. And those two pics perfectly represent exactly what we were discussing. You have the sx/sp look in that first one...and the ENFP look in the 2nd. I love it. (even if I wanted to post pictures of myself here I apparently wouldn't know how to... but I might try to PM some to you for comparison).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hands down the sp/so male is the hottest dude. <--OMG no, I'm totally kidding...no, no. Okay, so here are my impressions.

My ex may have ruined my ability to ever date a sp/sx male again...I'm not even kidding you. And honestly, if I didn't have this connection I'd probably dismiss this whole theory as a bunch of horse-crap... ((oh...no, I don't remember seeing the dudes the last time haha))
When I look at that sp/sx dude...that's my ex. I mean, they don't look alike necessarily...but that expression...that's my ex. And I have a physical response to that composite... Like I instantly become panicked...feeling like 'Oh shit I need to help this person...navigate the world' or something along those lines. Heck, I even feel like I need to help the female sp/sx composite. All the rest of the stacks look perfectly capable of dealing with reality...but because of my experience...I have unknowingly become some kind of 'Emergency Response Technician' for the entire sp/sx stacking haha. So anyway, I'm not attracted to sp/so, so/sp, sp/sx...

I might be attracted to the so/sx guy if I wasn't getting a full-on-homosexual vibe off of him (how does that happen with a composite?)

So yah...I guess the only expressions I'm attracted to are sx/sp & sx/so guys. They both look connected, awake, engaged...but not high on pills or in desperate need of rescuing (<--which again is merely my own stuff.) I feel most calm looking at those composites.

OMG ha. I didn't see this little part of your quote and was just about to start typing...'Which ones do you feel most comfortable with.' I'm glad you said sx because I actually don't know if that is common to be drawn to the expression of your own stack? Oh well.

You're so beautiful X. And those two pics perfectly represent exactly what we were discussing. You have the sx/sp look in that first one...and the ENFP look in the 2nd. I love it. (even if I wanted to post pictures of myself here I apparently wouldn't know how to... but I might try to PM some to you for comparison).[/QUOTE]

okay wow let me tell you what a trip that is...when i was looking at the guy composite pics i was drawn to the sx/so and sx/sp but the sp/sx has the same look as my bf and i'm currently experiencing some issues with his spness so there was an immediate block thing with that one. ha

and that's awesome you saw that in those pics too! i noticed in all the pics that i'm actually intentionally looking at the camera that's what they look like...that sort of locked on type of look but in regular snapshots it just looks more neutral or open. or off...on/off

i think...but most of these people think we're mad you know haha

Starry

okay wow let me tell you what a trip that is...when i was looking at the guy composite pics i was drawn to the sx/so and sx/sp but the sp/sx has the same look as my bf and i'm currently experiencing some issues with his spness so there was an immediate block thing with that one. ha

Oh no haha. Are we talking 'blocked' or are we talking 'immediately entering into a panicked state so strong you temporarily forget you're looking at a male sp/sx composite...and subsequently purchased plane tickets for your escape out of the country?' <--There's actually a difference between the two experiences...

Another thing that I noticed is the female so/sp composite made me feel uncomfortable haha (meaning no disrespect to so/sp individuals of either gender.) But when I looked at her I was like...'this lady is going to ask me to do a whole bunch of stuff...like tasks or something.' And she looks like she is super-tightly-wound...like the super-anal version of super-tightly-wound. She now haunts my dreams.

i think...but most of these people think we're mad you know haha

This is not the first...or the last time the above will happen :) ha.

edit: I actually added one 'ha' (as opposed to removing) when I edited this.

Starry

A guardian angel sent me this link :D

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/265-Instinct-Stacking-Face-Composites

I can't tell whether the so/sx faces are me or not since I don't usually smile for pictures like they do. But I notice the so/sx composites' eyes have a general/indiscriminate gaze like mine. I've been told I have a nice gaze, but the sx-doms look like sexy dominatrix's/serial killers.

I also wanted to tell you Stansmith that I laughed so hard when I read 'serial killers' above... haha. You had a photo here though? (from PM). I'm sorry I missed it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i know right serial killers? haha i think that just means you can sense them wanting to feed on your soul.

Starry

i know right serial killers? haha i think that just means you can sense them wanting to feed on your soul.

omg...now both of you guys are serial killing me. Seriously, [MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] ...you need to be more light-hearted. There's nothing pathological about wanting to possess someone mind, body and soul...and eat them alive. There's nothing wrong with that.

S

Stansmith

^^Lol, I get you guys (being sx-middle), but at the same time I don't.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A guardian angel sent me this link :D

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/265-Instinct-Stacking-Face-Composites

I can't tell whether the so/sx faces are me or not since I don't usually smile for pictures like they do. But I notice the so/sx composites' eyes have a general/indiscriminate gaze like mine. I've been told I have a nice gaze, but the sx-doms look like sexy dominatrix's/serial killers.

I thought I was So/Sp, but Sp/So looks more like me…

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I thought I was So/Sp, but Sp/So looks more like me…

I am now pretty sure I am So/Sp…
Sp/So is just closer to some of my facial expressions I make.
I read someplace that Sx-last is rare for ENFP…
I also did a D&D character alignment test on myself, and I came out as Lawful Neutral (with slight good tendencies). I was expecting Neutral Good, but according to the official test, Lawful Neutral would be most natural for me in a fantasy world. The explanation fit pretty well…

Basically, I am very ethical, but my morals fall outside the accepted norm.