• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sp] Awesome Sp/So characters

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Stereotypically considered dry and boring, Sp/So's often get the short end of the Enneagram stacking stick. However, their experiences, inner lives and personalities can be as multifaceted and interesting as any type - and fiction revolving around them is proof of that.

How about some awesome Sp/So fictional characters? Or just your favorite ones? "Awesome", by the way, doesn't have to mean "badass" or anything.

Represent! :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION]

- Kabuto (Naruto) IN?? 6w5 Sp/So
- Kyoya (Ouran Host Club) INTJ 3w4 Sp/So
- Saito (Rurouni Kenshin) I?TJ 8w9 Sp/So
- Abe (Big Windup) ENTJ 8w7 Sp/So
- Lloyd (Code Geass) ENTP 5w6 Sp/So
- Professor Oak (Pokemon) ?NT? 5w6 Sp/So
- Mark Zuckerburg (The Social Network): INTP 5w6 Sp/So
- Tobias Fuenke (Arrested Development) ENFP 4w3 Sp/So

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Thanks, [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]! :)

A few more:

Riza Hawkeye (Fullmetal Alchemist) - 1w9
Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist) - 7w8
Adelbert Steiner (Final Fantasy IX) - 1w2
Shelly de Killer (Ace Attorney series) - 1w9
Det. Tyrell Badd (Ace Attorney Investigations) - 6w5
Mr. Spock (Star Trek) - 1w9
Tomoe Tachibana (Trauma Team) - 9w1
Ingrid Third (Fillmore!) - 5w6
Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) - 7w8
Joe/Jou Kido (Digimon Adventure) - 6w5
Panoramix/Getafix the Druid (Asterix comics) - 1w9
Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) - 4w5
Lotus (999) - 8w9?
Laguna (Final Fantasy VIII) - 6w7?
Konata Izumi (Lucky Star) - 7w6
Sora Akanegasaki (Ever17) - 1w2
Maggie Fitzgerald (Million Dollar Baby) - 8w7?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Eddard Stark from Game of Thrones is a 1w9 sp/so if you're into that kind of thing.
Peter Griffin from Family Guy - 7w6 sp/so

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
220px-Alfred_batman_tas.png

eric-cartman.jpg

Spock is So/Sp.

Panoramix is So/Sx.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eddard Stark from Game of Thrones is a 1w9 sp/so if you're into that kind of thing.
he's not Sp first. he is selfless, never concerned with his own safety, well being comfort or even his life. I think he's either So/Sp or So/Sx

Peter Griffin from Family Guy - 7w6 sp/so
yes

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
he's not Sp first. he is selfless, never concerned with his own safety, well being comfort or even his life. I think he's either So/Sp or So/Sx

I just thought he was sp/so because of how clumsy he was. He's just a real straight forward guy with no nuance and no schemes. It's that lack of nuance that put him in danger, and he just wasn't aware of it. At least that's what I thought when I was reading the book.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just thought he was sp/so because of how clumsy he was. He's just a real straight forward guy with no nuance and no schemes. It's that lack of nuance that put him in danger, and he just wasn't aware of it. At least that's what I thought when I was reading the book.

I think that has more to do with being an ISTJ 1w9

I think he is So/Sx because
- he seems more intense than an Sx last. Sx lasters tend to be more light and adaptable
- his demeanor is warm and affectionate, and he seems to highly value intimacy from those close to him
- his preferred social group seems smaller and more close knit; So/Sp is more comfortable casting their net to a wider social sphere
- he seems to care nothing for Sp things like comfort, safety or even his own life

I think he is So/Sx, but I could see So/Sp as well (but not Sp/So)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds like a compilation of the most boring characters. Except Saito, but I think he's a sp/sx.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think...

Yuu Kanda (D.Gray-Man) - INTJ 8w9 sp/so
- "cold fish" (Tiedoll)
- openly rejects or is violently opposed to physical contact (i.e. Marie's hugs, Lavi braiding his hair)

Noise Marie (D.Gray-Man) - INFJ 5w4 sp/so
- admittedly not super developed
- ...but cutting off your own poisoned fingers without hesitation is pretty badass
- detached and objective, but insightful towards those he cares about, Kanda (who saved his life), Tiedoll, etc.

Miranda Lotto (D.Gray-Man) - ISTJ 6w5 sp/so
- ...maybe
- on friendly terms with all of the Order, but her most intimate relationship was with a clock...
- pretty self-destructive at times when overdoing her activation to protect others, does this rule out sp/so or is it just a projection of her anxiety/is she just unhealthy?

Kraft Lawrence (Spice & Wolf) - ISTJ 3w2 sp/so(?)
- no sure about him, he is certainly painfully oblivious and awkward to Holo's feelings/advances
- haven't watched S2 in a while but I believe he goes to Diana to ask if humans and gods have ever fallen in love to validate his feelings
- or maybe so/sp? he often takes risks with potentially disastrous consequences...

Lord Darcia III (Wolf's Rain) - INTJ 1w9(?) sp/so(?)
- admittedly, he doesn't get a ton of screen time before he goes completely insane

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
like [MENTION=10919]Savage Idealist[/MENTION] said, Indiana Jones is Sx/Sp
also, he's 8w7, not 7w8

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
like [MENTION=10919]Savage Idealist[/MENTION] said, Indiana Jones is Sx/Sp
also, he's 8w7, not 7w8

Oh no, he's definitely a 7w8. He's basically the 7w8 sx/sp daring-fearless-woman seducing-nazi killing-adventurer archaeologist achtype.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh no, he's definitely a 7w8. He's basically the 7w8 sx/sp daring-fearless-woman seducing-nazi killing-adventurer archaeologist achtype.

damn, I wanna be 7w8 again now XD
but I still think he's 8w7