• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Sx/So vs. So/Sx

WhimsyGirl

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What do each of them look like? I'm a bit confused abt this so any info abt it would be fantastic! thanks!:)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
soc/sx: The word "fantastical" comes to mind. Lots of virtuosity and trills, and often removed from the real world. One is whirled away by the dazzling fairies of their colorful imagination. Can be too rich in imagery for their own good. Sustained dramatic power due to their knowledge of interpersonal dynamics.

sx/soc: My impression of their writing is "fire-and-ice", as if one is to experience the extremes of heat and coldness at the same time. Often abstract, spilling one inner vision after another like a dream-sequence. Seems particularly in touch with the core meaning of life and death.

Some examples:

[youtube=2R-4GH0PXDc]Osama Bin laden 1w9 So/Sx[/youtube]
[youtube=0AgW_9bijzE]Imam Khomeini1w9 Sx/So[/youtube]

Bin Laden: enthusiastic, agreeable and verbally fluid, talk above all about the larger world and his social cause that he embodies, is playfull and interesting.

Khomeini: wery much personal and intense, embodyes a social cause into himself but much more violent and charismatic.

[youtube=ZV0YbYECU7A]Julia Roberts 6w5 So/Sx[/youtube]
[youtube=64SnLJ8qPM4]Sandra Bernhard 6w5 Sx/So[/youtube]

Julia Roberts: directly immerged in the larger social world, lot of attention and attention to the group and makes a point about being alluring and take personal excitement. Is so enlarged that the larger world and lighting, that she falls in love with and go crazy.

Sandra Bernhard: way more agressive and personal, sounds like an uppercut send in your chest, intenses words, talks and visions, invocating the power of the larger world to increase the intensity of intimacy and sex. Clearly exibitionish and provocateur

[youtube=QvWBQbcn4X4]James Spader 6w7 So/Sx[/youtube]
[youtube=ON7TjBZns6o]Axl Rose 6w7 Sx/So[/youtube]

James Spader: sexy and lighter, speak above all about what happened in the group and about large and global issues, about things which are not strictly personal to him but are a productg of the group, is not focused on the interviewer except sometimes.

Axl Rose: hardcore, more heavy voice which comes from the belly, speak about his personals projects, but seeing the group as a personal support. Impulsive and violent especially in personals relationships.

[youtube=38k_cgg1J-Y]Quentin Tarantino 7w8 So/Sx[/youtube]
[youtube=8-WD07KJu_k]Mick Jagger 7w8 Sx/So[/youtube]

Quentin Tarantino: jerky, exciting and goofy, with a taste for blood and violence, but speak about his work above all as something larger than him, than about something personal.

Mick Jagger: like Tarantino, a taste for blood an violence, but more individual and directly sexual and exibitionish. Focused on his personals visions, take control of the interviewer and embodies a band and a cause in itself.

Arsenio Hall is a 2w3 So/Sx, Sammy Davis and 2pac are 2w3 Sx/So and 6w5 Sx/So.

[youtube=Sxvb0_9-BQ4]Sammy Davis on Arsenio Pt 1 of 3[/youtube]
[youtube=VEHT2B5IZv0]1993 - 2Pac Interview with Arsenio Hall[/youtube]

Arsenio Hall is an enthusiastic, light and exuberant guy, Tupac and Sammy Davis are more personal and intense, but like to pay attention to the audience and shock it.

So/Sx: I'm concered with the larger world and the relationships with my peers above all but I make a point about putting a personal sense, exicitement and intensity to make more sense to that.

Sx/So: I want the perfect fit and I'm intense and addictive and I need a larger group to increases intensity, be exuberant and eventually get power.

Does it help? :)

WhimsyGirl

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thanks so much!! these are really helpful!!:)

G

garbage

I think of the sx as more 'out there in the world,' intense, and polarizing. I imagine that we so's care about where and how we fit in overall.