• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] What is it really like to be sexual last?

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think the idea that sexual desire = SX is off-base. (I have to wonder if this misconception is contributing to the disproportionately large number of members claiming to be SX first or second.)
:sage: Yeah, it doesn't have anything to do with sex drive.

I do, however, think SX-last types are less inclined to discuss or more inclined to downplay private matters.
Yep.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yay, I shut down another thread!

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
anyone know if there are threads about what it's like to be self-preserving last?

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
What is sex for the SP/SO and SO/SP people like? Is it no big deal? Do almost view it like eating a sandwich and you just view as a task that is apart of everyday life, and nothing really that special. It seems like the people that I talk to that are sexual last tend to not care at all about sex. It's just not that important to them.

Actually I would find that my libido is actually fairly...unstable as one would find it. Generally speaking, I can typically masturbate never at all, or masturbate all the damn time. Depending on my mood. I just don't really have a romanticized attitude towards sex. Granted I am a virgin, but for the most part I just view sex as a way to discharge my semen into or onto whatever I am currently fucking at the moment. That's kind of it.

G

garbage

In contrast, however we'd classify them--I find some people to be highly confrontational and too volatile, seemingly making assessments/accusations with way too few data points. When it's targeted at me, it doesn't exactly hurt my feelings; it's impossible for someone who grasps at straws and wavers between extremes to seem credible enough. This is all to say that I absolutely cannot relate to that style.

I'm double-posting this for obvious reasons:
Doodle inspired by this thread
JMEwglO.png

This is how those folks come across to me.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Actually I would find that my libido is actually fairly...unstable as one would find it. Generally speaking, I can typically masturbate never at all, or masturbate all the damn time. Depending on my mood. I just don't really have a romanticized attitude towards sex. Granted I am a virgin, but for the most part I just view sex as a way to discharge my semen into or onto whatever I am currently fucking at the moment. That's kind of it.

Yeah, and that's how I see most sexual last people viewing sex. That's why I questioning whether or not I am sexual last.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
:doh:

sx-last does not equate a lack of sexual drive ...

Right, but there certainly does seem to be a lack of passion and intimacy. Again, from what I observed, SX last people see sex almost like a need being met. They don't view it as this deep, passionate, intimate moment, like Sx types do.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Really? Why?
lol... it's another stereotype I've seen thrown around here by more than one person about sx-lasts. It doesn't mean I agree with it. I think it's pretty silly.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Right, but there certainly does seem to be a lack of passion and intimacy. Again, from what I observed, SX last people see sex almost like a need being met. They don't view it as this deep, passionate, intimate moment, like Sx types do.

Maybe they don't see sex as a way of expressing heat or passion..But practically, as a way of getting children?

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Well, I've got news for you boys, sex rates higher up on the food chain than brushing my teeth or combing my hair. :rolleyes:

According to my hubs, I am the hottest, sexiest woman alive. Since my man isn't disappointed ... who am I to argue? :smile:

I feel that sex is not only an engaging physical act, it's a deeply spiritual one to me. It's a way I bond intimately and express my deepest, darkest desires ... I just don't advertise it.

So, idk, believe whatever blows your hair back.

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
Maybe they don't see sex as a way of expressing heat or passion..But practically, as a way of getting children?

Generally speaking. I would classify myself as somewhat of a pervert. I honestly have no desire to actually procreate though. Really, being Sx last means that you have no passion for anything, and you view the life as dull and uninteresting. So you try to survive or distract yourself with novelty or delude yourself into thinking that you are part of the greater good or whatever gets you off.

I also like to listen to music, my tastes are rather varied if I say so myself.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, I've got news for you boys, sex rates higher up on the food chain than brushing my teeth or combing my hair. :rolleyes:

According to my hubs, I am the hottest, sexiest woman alive. Since my man isn't disappointed ... who am I to argue? :smile:

I feel that sex is not only an engaging physical act, it's a deeply spiritual one to me. It's a way I bond intimately and express my deepest, darkest desires ... I just don't advertise it.

So, idk, believe whatever blows your hair back.
Yeah, I agree with what was said above that we just don't like to talk about it openly as much. Maybe because:

So overrides Sx to not disturb a social environment/image.
Sp overrides Sx to protect a possible route of vulnerability.

Or you get the gist of what I'm saying.

I also love music (I know it was brought up jokingly, but just addressing it), writing and playing and listening to music, but for example I've been told that when I play, my music lacks a "soul" and feels a little too "clinical," so maybe that's Sx-last rearing its head. :ninja:

Last edited:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Saying this does not mean:

4. That other stackings aren’t musical (figured I’d throw that in, due to being like wtf?)
rxWmD.gif

G

garbage

I'm one data point: sx-last, never particularly sex driven, especially in terms of intimacy, but sex is pretty cool.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I also love music (I know it was brought up jokingly, but just addressing it), writing and playing and listening to music, but for example I've been told my own music lacks a "soul" and feels a little too "clinical," so maybe that's Sx-last rearing its head. :ninja:
People have said the same thing about Eric Johnson, but he's still awesome, IMHO. :D