• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Sx/Sp... Sp/Sx

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well... I will make this post again.

Im split up between this 2 insctints ( RIP SO insctinct :) )
Will be helpful if some people can give me some signs to see my dominant insctint.

Sx/Sp

- My life is defined by "out" and "in" of myself
- Always romantic, extremely jealous, ( even with people who aren't romantic partners)
- My mother is totally convinced that I am a Sx/Sp 4
- Very interested and sometimes obsesed with sexuality. Almost through my all life I think.
- Always trying to seek and provoke intense emotions.
- Emotionally competitive.
- I have troubles with control my rage and emotions.
- I don't know if this applies in Sx insctinct but Im very temperamental.
- All of this is sometimes muddled by my strong 5 wing and SP insctint.
- I think that I am too unstable and restless for a Sp/Sx
- When I want to conect with a person Is always in a flirtatious tone, skipping the friendship stage. In fact I never had a consistent friendship with a woman.

Sp/Sx

- I like to stay at home
- Need personal space
- I put myself first instead of others usually
- Im intense, but also quiet, and hermetic.
- I score in the similarminds test as a 4w3 Sp/Sx ( Im pretty sure of my 5 wing btw)
- I protect myself ( this is contradictory bcs I self sabotage and destruct myself in my "edgy" moments )
- I stay very hermetic to the people most of the time.
- I only had one serious relationship in my all life ( and very intense btw)
- I lock into myself too much.
- Short, and to the point in my speaking style.
- In my childhood I can clearly see the SP insctint as dominant. But in my puberty this turned confusing.
- Sx/Sp stacking is very 4ish by itself.
- Very serious and angry looking. Maybe this could be the lack of SO component

Well that is all :)

See ya :bye:

Last edited:

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I forgot something...

To me is more easy to rely in my Sp insctint and function through that.
But at the same time is much more difficult to me to give up in my Sx concerns of all types. I can easily forget my Sp issues sometimes.
Like long periods of "stability" followed by "crazy" outburst.

I heard that the middle insctint is the more functional of the 3, the most healthy, but Im not sure.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm pretty certain i'm sx/sp and can relate to all the sp things you have listed.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
After reading your post, it seems like your sx is just slightly stronger than sp.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Since I only relate to maybe half of your Sx/sp column, I also agree on Sx/sp.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
yes, you sound stronger in SX than SP.

Richardsen said:
But at the same time is much more difficult to me to give up in my Sx concerns of all types. I can easily forget my Sp issues sometimes.
I think that I am too unstable and restless for a Sp/Sx

especially given this. as an SX dom i pretty much never forget SX concerns. and that second statement is a good overall Ne instinct. :yes:

- I only had one serious relationship in my all life ( and very intense btw)

actually this is quite SX. long periods of fixation and/or lack of relationship involvement characterize SX as much as people who dart from intense relationship to intense relationship. a SO dom would be more likely to be in steady relationships.

I heard that the middle insctint is the more functional of the 3, the most healthy, but Im not sure.

i can easily believe that theoretically as well as see that in my own life. i am fairly stable and happy socially, with a decent sense of social patterns but no attachment to the social realm so strong i would accidentally sabotage myself to save it.