• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Social or Sexual

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi people!!!

I consider myself a 4 ( or a 6 but is less probable)
I feel very identified with the Social and Sexual 4.
I see myself as shy and fragile sometimes. But in the other hand I have no clue and interest in the social realm.
With the sx four i feel that I have a very passionate and posesive personality, somewhat recluse but extremely intense.
I don't consider myself a misfit or an outsider too much. Is more like being not loved or the lack of adventures and intensity that sometimes I feel.

Now... is pretty confusing because in the stackings thing, the sx/sp fits more with me. Makes some sense to me because I always had trouble and a focus with sexual issues, is extremely present in me but I feel that doesn't flows very well in the external world. The so/sx stacking defines me too in some things
The thing that I consider Social in me is the shame.
Through my adolescence I was problematic and mostly a loner. Depresion, isolation, extremely erratic, expeled from schools and blablablablabla. The 4 type fits very well in my life i think.
I'm a 4w5 btw with 4- 6/7 or 5 - 9/8 tritype

If i have to reduce my life in a word, would be Desire.

I would like to know some other thoughts of al this stacking thing with the people here. Especially 4s

Pd: Sorry for my "poor" english :D

Silveresque

Hi people!!!

I see myself as shy and fragile sometimes. But in the other hand I have no clue and interest in the social realm.
With the sx four i feel that I have a very passionate and posesive personality, somewhat recluse but extremely intense.
I don't consider myself a misfit or an outsider too much. Is more like being not loved or the lack of adventures and intensity that sometimes I feel.

Now... is pretty confusing because in the stackings thing, the sx/sp fits more with me. Makes some sense to me because I always had trouble and a focus with sexual issues, is extremely present in me but I feel that doesn't flows very well in the external world. The so/sx stacking defines me too in some things
Through my adolescence I was problematic and mostly a loner. Depresion, isolation, extremely erratic, expeled from schools and blablablablabla. The 4 type fits very well in my life i think.

I would like to know some other thoughts of al this stacking thing with the people here. Especially 4s

I think you're most likely an Sx/Sp or Sp/Sx. So doesn't seem likely if the only part you relate to is the shame, especially since 4's already have shame, regardless of their instinctual stacking. This link here gives the best descriptions for each of the stackings for each type: http://ocean-moonshine.net/e142857369/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=26&MMN_position=84:80

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sp/sx, sx/sp or so/sx.
so/sp no way, I don't rationalize my emotions, I'm very withdrawn but I get out of my shell sometimes. I don't feel very 5ish. I feel more like a 6w5 or 6w7 but with always the 4 in charge. The 5 to me is like a second shelter but not entirely.
sx/so no... Sometimes I can become 8 like but not in the sx/so way I think
sp/so is the least that I relate.

Thanks for be the only reply :D
sp or so last I think...

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I tested my variant twice today, got so and sx respectively.

Is that how we use the so/sx stack as most users display them? *confused*

B

brainheart

Don't pay attention to stackings. I thought for sure that I was an sp/sx or sx/sp. But I always related to the concept of shame, and I'm absurdly self-conscious. I thought for a couple days I was a nine, but then I realized that the insane shame I feel (some seriously bad shit went down a few years ago) has sent me into this 9 self pres sort of state. They don't lie when they say the social four can be the most withdrawn of the type. Also, any four is probably gonna think they have a sx in the top two. I think each of my instincts has taken prominence in various times of my life, and they seem to be connected to my different triad types. The four so is always there, but it seems to either combine with the 9 sp or the 7sx. It explains my inconsistent nature. The so/sx is fun impulsive me, the so/sp cautious, self conscious, and withdrawn.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi people!!!

Sx/Sp sounds right, I don't see an So instinct in this description (though I see a lot of type 7 to be honest)