• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[so] So/Sp Motivational Posters

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She divorced, so she is Sx. Brillant.

You have a disease called "I can't admit it when I'm wrong." My argument rests on every part of the description of the Sx/So subtype.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd read all of this about ayn rand but I've already endured atlas shrugged, fountainhead, and a couple of her shorter propaganda tracts- I mean her, er, novels. What I will say about her writing- it's the most pedantic, unromantic, unliterary prose ever. She repeats her self ad infinitum, her characters... If I was ever forced to meet them I'd be inclined to knock their teeth out. Well... Howard roark was decent, fountain head had its moments.

What's stalin's instinct stacking? That's who she reminds me of.

Oh, and what you quoted mal, about the sexual instinct repulsing- no writer has repulsed me more, I'll give you that. There is nothing sexy (I'm just saying, not in regard to instinct) about that woman, as speed says, she has no clue how to write about love and sex.

I think I know what you're referring to. This subtype gets all or nothing responses from others. Either you will love her, or hate her, no in between. It all goes to support my original argument.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I know what you're referring to. This subtype gets all or nothing responses from others. Either you will love her, or hate her, no in between. It all goes to support my original argument.

You are clearly missing a point. Many people were endoctrinated by Rand, but no one found her attractive.

And the first point of the Sx/So description is "raw charisma and sexual energy", and there's a unanimity to tell that she has'nt that at all. And don't bother us with the "time" argument, there's tons of women of the same generation who was more sexually charged, especially on Hollywood, were Sx-first and Sx-second are dominant on screen. It's not "some love her some had a strong opposite reaction", some where endoctrinated, some others see her like she was: a social climber without any sort of sensuality, that's all.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd read all of this about ayn rand but I've already endured atlas shrugged, fountainhead, and a couple of her shorter propaganda tracts- I mean her, er, novels. What I will say about her writing- it's the most pedantic, unromantic, unliterary prose ever. She repeats her self ad infinitum, her characters... If I was ever forced to meet them I'd be inclined to knock their teeth out. Well... Howard roark was decent, fountain head had its moments.

Oh, and what you quoted mal, about the sexual instinct repulsing- no writer has repulsed me more, I'll give you that. There is nothing sexy (I'm just saying, not in regard to instinct) about that woman, as speed says, she has no clue how to write about love and sex.

Thank you. At least one light of reason in that night of insanity.

What's stalin's instinct stacking? That's who she reminds me of.

He was So/Sp. But 8w7. :wink:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She may have been very sexual, but I personally don't find her attractive. I'm sure I'd find her body language very attractive, though, if I were to see her. :yes:

Oh, I initially did'nt find her gross apparence especially attractive, but her attitude and body language made her attractive as hell. And it's what the Sx instinct is about, to come from a not especially appearance to a sex-symbol.

B

brainheart

Obama gets this reaction, too.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are clearly missing a point. Many people were endoctrinated by Rand, but no one found her attractive.

And the first point of the Sx/So description is "raw charisma and sexual energy", and there's a unanimity to tell that she has'nt

hasn't

that at all. And don't bother us with the "time" argument, there's tons of women of the same generation who was more sexually charged, especially on Hollywood, were Sx-first and Sx-second are dominant on screen. It's not "some love her some had a strong opposite reaction", some where endoctrinated, some others see her like she was: a social climber without any sort of sensuality, that's all.

I see your point. But she had an alluring personality, and this is a known fact. It is not my opinion. It wasn't called a personality-cult for nothing.
But you're still seeing this as matter of purely sexual attraction. I'm sure that if the Sx/So woman is beautiful (or the man is handsome) in the eyes of the beholder, then sexuality comes into play.

I blame Oscar Ichazo for causing this confusion, probably "tete-a-tete" would be a better title for the Sx-dom.

B

brainheart

So if sx has nothing to do with sexual allure, and we're calling them instincts, why on earth do the brightest colored birds get picked first?

What's your instinct stacking, mal?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see your point. But she had an alluring personality, and this is a known fact.

She has a alluring personality only for a minority, most part of men found her horrible. And some Sx-las can be attractive. I find Sarah Palin pretty attractive, for example. While Janis Joplin was Sx/So but was ugly. If you compare theses two women though, you'll see how different they are.

It is not my opinion. It wasn't called a personality-cult for nothing.

Again, the cult came from endoctrinment, not from sexual attraction.

But you're still seeing this as matter of purely sexual attraction.

Because it's what Sx is about.

I blame Oscar Ichazo for causing this confusion, probably "tete-a-tete" would be a better title for the Sx-dom.

No. Sx is really the good name, because it's all about the sexual power, not about drinking tea and have platonic one-to-one discussion.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She has a alluring personality only for a minority, most part of men found her horrible. And some Sx-las can be attractive. I find Sarah Palin pretty attractive, for example. While Janis Joplin was Sx/So but was ugly. If you compare theses two women though, you'll see how different they are.

Again, the cult came from andoctrinment, not from sexual attraction.

No. Sx is really the good name, because it's all about the sexual power, not about drinking tea and have platonic one-to-one discussion.

Unfortunately for you, I don't think it's possible to find a description in which Sx means "sexual power." From my reading, Ayn Rand filtered her Sx instinct through the intellectual faculty, her power of persuasion, and expressed it indirectly through her "Santa Barbara" sex scenes. She was not interested in starting a social or cultural movement, Branden talked her into it. That was not the stated public goal of her novels, which was to present the ideal man, sexually and in every other way. Her private interest in writing them was to attract that kind of man to her side. She decided Nathaniel Branden was that man, and they became lovers in accordance with her sexual philosophy which seeks to unite the highest possible woman with the highest possible man.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My poor, you are totally confused.

I only hope that no one will take what you wrote seriously. He would be as confused as you or evn more.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You don't know what most men thought of Ayn Rand upon meeting her. But her passionate personality easily came through her writing, and everybody was bound to have a reaction of either intense like or intense dislike. I know someone who personally threw one of her novels in the trash, but that doesn't mean she wasn't an Sx-dom, quite the opposite:

"Sexuals attract others without really trying. They also repel others in the same way, like an anti-pheromone. This works like a screening function in the mating process. People typically have a strong reaction one way or another towards Sx's, and vice versa."

But Sx-doms do more than seek to attract and repel mates. In non-relationship terms, if you don't like her novels or her philosophy, then she doesn't want you around anyway. The pheromone has an effect whether she wants you in her mind or in her boudoir, and vice versa.

Again, the cult came from endoctrinment, not from sexual attraction.

You continue to pound out this "sexual attraction" idea as if it was something I said. BUT I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DENY THIS LIE YOU KEEP REPEATING ABOUT ME AD INFINITUM.

According to..?

It's about the power of attraction, whether sexual or non-sexual.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My poor, you are totally confused.

I only hope that no one will take what you wrote seriously. He would be as confused as you or evn more.

Troll troll troll your boat!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As I said, it was really a waste of time to discuss with you. I really regret it. Especially that I did'nt open this thread to talk about the awful Haine Rand especially. I guessed I tempted the evil.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As I said, it was really a waste of time to discuss with you. I really regret it. Especially that I did'nt open this thread to talk about the awful Haine Rand especially. I guessed I tempted the evil.

You've forgotten. I was not the first to disagree.

also, Ayn Rand is an Sp dom

At least I give my reasons, most people just blurt out opinions.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Ayn Rand isn't evil at all.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ayn Rand isn't evil at all.

I meant here that I did'nt want a discussion about Ayn Rand, but at the same time I deliberately take the risk to have one posting an Ayn Rand poster.