• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[so] So/Sp Motivational Posters

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I meant here that I did'nt want a discussion about Ayn Rand, but at the same time I deliberately take the risk to have one posting an Ayn Rand poster.

The problem with typology, and especially this stackings stuff, is that you have to know something about the person you are trying to type. Your knowledge on Ayn Rand is weak, and THAT'S why the discussion became about her. I am, unfortunately for you, the only person on this forum capable of giving you a well thought-out and considered call as to her type.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
suit yourself :yes:

What do you mean? :laugh:

I just saying that evil doesn't exist and that the supposed "evil" can be explained by psychology. Obviously, people who do things like murder or rape have a very poor sense of ethics and can't think outside themselves very well. They may understand the implications it might bring to person, but they do not care, as they feel justified in committing their act due to poor ethics and understanding of perspective and consciousness in general.

B

brainheart

I totally need to drink after reading all of this...

J'ai un mal a la tete.

Ayn rand nightmares tonight!

And evil totally exists, btw.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you mean? :laugh:

I just saying that evil doesn't exist and that the supposed "evil" can be explained by psychology. Obviously, people who do things like murder or rape have a very poor sense of ethics and can't think outside themselves very well. They may understand the implications it might bring to person, but they do not care, as they feel justified in committing their act due to poor ethics and understanding of perspective and consciousness in general.

yes, that by definition is evil. hate the sin, not the sinner...but still hate the sin, because it's evil

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes, that by definition is evil. hate the sin, not the sinner...but still hate the sin, because it's evil

Wait, are you Christian? That might be the cause of confusion here. :laugh:

I'm 100% secular humanist. :yes:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The problem with typology, and especially this stackings stuff, is that you have to know something about the person you are trying to type. Your knowledge on Ayn Rand is weak, and THAT'S why the discussion became about her. I am, unfortunately for you, the only person on this forum capable of giving you a well thought-out and considered call as to her type.

Your presumption is that I have a weak knowledge about Ayn Rand, your presumption is wrong and only there to confort you in your feeling of superiority.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your presumption is that I have a weak knowledge about Ayn Rand, your presumption is wrong and only there to confort you in your feeling of superiority.

That's just another empty accusation. What I got out of it was a distraction from work. I have over 12 hours here today, and you really, really helped the time pass by more quickly. Thank you, Speed! :D