• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Sp/sx versus sx/sp?

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
what? how does crying make someone not an 8? you're saying it's impossible for an 8 to cry even when they think there child is dead and after they've killed someone that they truly care about?
I'd point out that Daniel Plainview is also an 8w7 INTJ who loses his sanity after his son abandoned him.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think the difference is just that sx/sp people will tend to have that nagging sp pulling them away from their adventure, intensity and connections, while sp/sx people will tend to experience the conflict as the desire for connection and adventure pulling them out of their fortress. I'm another whose sx and sp are both high and fairly equal. I think the conflict of having them fairly equal hinders personal growth. I tend to slip into an "analysis paralysis" because of the high level of conflict between the two.
Me too. Except So is also high. Joy. I really can't decide which one I'm more, except I'm fairly certain I'm not sp last because it is not natural for me to neglect or sacrifice my survival needs for anything.