• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sp] Fictional Sp/Sx Characters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your forget the council, Shmi, Amidala, Watoo, he's never buisnesslike, he's playful, independant and connecting. See the description of Sx/So that I post and you'll see that it fits.
Ha ha, he's completely reckless and risk taker, his impulsivity he pretty visible in during the fight against Darth Maul, in comparaison the the cautious Obi-Wan, a true Sp/
- he's businesslike as hell with the council members, he does not like them at all. if he knew about MBTI he'd be like "do you have any cognitive abilities whatsoever other than Si?"
- his interactions with Shmi were sexual, not social at all
- his interactions with Watoo were strictly business. he enjoyed Watoo because he was challenging and somewhat intellectually stimulating (reasons an INTJ would like someone for lol)
- the fight with darth maul was just an 8 thing. 8s fight to kill :D
- Obi-Wan wasn't cautious, he just didn't get to the tractor beam fast enough. he's also less confident because he is a 20 year old apprentice while Qui-Gon is a 40+ year old Jedi Master with plenty of experience fighting dark jedi, plus, again, Qui-Gon is an 8 :cool:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yiou are a narcissit and the two narcissic enneatypes are 3 and 7. But you are not especially competitive and not workaholic at all, rather dilletant.

You are a gay version of Gambit, seeing how he is with Rogue, I complain a bit thon one who is your target. :laugh:

I related to that clip more than I wanted to. lol
I wouldn't go for Rogue though (although I do have a thing for phobic 6 boyz. they're adorable), I'd go for Ice Man, he's hawt!
PS: gotta admit, I would rather be like a straight Gambit, it would make my life a lot easier as not many men find 7w8s attractive (but tons of women do hahaha)

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Amelie from Amelie... 4w5? sp/sx

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dido: 9w1 Sp/Sx
M.I.A: 8w7 Sp/Sx
Kevin Rose: 7w8 Sp/Sx
Robert De Niro: 8w9 Sp/Sx
Jennifer Anniston: 9w8? Sp/Sx
P Diddy: 9w1 Sp/Sx

Luna Lovegood: 5w4 Sp/Sx
James Bond: 7w8 Sp/Sx (overall as a character. he's 8w7 when played by Sean Connery)
Night Owl (Watchmen): 5w4 Sp/Sx
L (Death Note): 5w4 Sp/Sx (L =/= Light)
Riku (Kingdom Hearts): 8w9 Sp/Sx
Voldemort: 6w5 Sp/Sx
Scar: 6w5 Sp/Sx
Tracy (Pokemon): 4w5 Sp/Sx
Mewtwo (Pokemon): 8w9 Sp/Sx
Mufasa: 8w9 Sp/Sx
Julia (Horrible Bosses): 7w8 Sp/Sx

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dido: 9w1 Sp/Sx

Yes.

M.I.A: 8w7 Sp/Sx

Pure So/Sx.

Kevin Rose: 7w8 Sp/Sx

I see him more as a 7w6. But definetly Sp/Sx.

Robert De Niro: 8w9 Sp/Sx

Yes.

Jennifer Anniston: 9w8? Sp/Sx

6w7 So/Sx.

P Diddy: 9w1 Sp/Sx

Sp/Sx, but seems more like a 6w7.

Luna Lovegood: 5w4 Sp/Sx

DOnt know enough about Harry Potter to say.

James Bond: 7w8 Sp/Sx (overall as a character. he's 8w7 when played by Sean Connery)

He's clearly Sx/Sp played by Sean Connery. The one played by Pierce Brosnan seems really So/Sx, Roger Moore's one seem So too. He's a 6w5 Sp/Sx played by Daniel Craig.

Night Owl (Watchmen): 5w4 Sp/Sx

Dunno.

L (Death Note): 5w4 Sp/Sx

1w9!

Riku (Kingdom Hearts): 8w9 Sp/Sx
Voldemort: 6w5 Sp/Sx

Don't know them enough.

Scar: 6w5 Sp/Sx

Sx/So.

[/quote]Tracy (Pokemon): 4w5 Sp/Sx
Mewtwo (Pokemon): 8w9 Sp/Sx[/quote]

Don't know.

Mufasa: 8w9 Sp/Sx

Sx/So!

Julia (Horrible Bosses): 7w8 Sp/Sx

Dunno.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see him more as a 7w6. But definetly Sp/Sx.
that works. he's a little less bodily present than a 7w8

6w7 So/Sx.
interesting. would not have guessed that one

Sp/Sx, but seems more like a 6w7.
I kinda guessed between 9, 6 and 3w4, so I could see that

DOnt know enough about Harry Potter to say.
if you ever see a clip of her, Sp/Sx is blatantly obvious within 10 seconds

He's clearly Sx/Sp played by Sean Connery. The one played by Pierce Brosnan seems really So/Sx, Roger Moore's one seem So too. He's a 6w5 Sp/Sx played by Daniel Craig.
ugh, Daniel Craig James Bond needs to die :spam_laser:

interesting. 1w9s must seem a lot less like 1s than 1w2s

what?!

makes sense

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
L must not be confused with Light; L is clearly a 5, as is Near. Light is without doubt a 1 though. And L could arguably be sx, he was more of a daring risk taker, at least compared with Light and Near.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not enough fragile and vulnerable to hard your penis?
and Sean Connery is? lol
no, he needs to die because he is just not James Bond. James Bond is smooth, sarcastic, playful and womanizing. Daniel Craig is serious, thuggish and duty bound. he's more like a character from Assassin's Creed
[/QUOTE]

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
L must not be confused with Light; L is clearly a 5, as is Near. Light is without doubt a 1 though. And L could arguably be sx, he was more of a daring risk taker, at least compared with Light and Near.

Damn, i confused him with Light. :doh: Light is a 1w9, but L is a 5w6 So/Sp.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

oh, did he think I meant Light? you're right Light is pure 1w9 :yes:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
and Sean Connery is? lol
no, he needs to die because he is just not James Bond. James Bond is smooth, sarcastic, playful and womanizing. Daniel Craig is serious, thuggish and duty bound. he's more like a character from Assassin's Creed
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I completely agree. with that. Above all, Daniel Craig looks too much like Vladimir Putin. And he is supposed to be the british gentleman, not the russian vilain. I liked a lot Pierce Brosnan.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, I completely agree. with that. Above all, Daniel Craig looks too much like Vladimir Putin. And he is supposed to be the british gentleman, not the russian vilain. I liked a lot Pierce Brosnan.

I thought Pierce Brosnan played the part better, but Sean Connery was more bad ass

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought Pierce Brosnan played the part better, but Sean Connery was more bad ass

Problem with Sean Connery is that he does'nt look english either, he looks scotish, and that is a bit too much visible. Pierce Brosnan was the only one to really lookf English, with Roger Moore but Moore was too much in a Benny Hill way.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Problem with Sean Connery is that he does'nt look english either, he looks scotish, and that is a bit too much visible. Pierce Brosnan was the only one to really lookf English, with Roger Moore but Moore was too much in a Benny Hill way.

I always thought Sean Connery looked more American (even if he doesn't sound American)

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
possibly Sp/Sx
Count Dooku (Star Wars) IN?J 1w9, 5w4 or 8w9

I can't see Dooku as FJ. INTJ sounds about right, if not, xNxP, I would guess.