• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sp] Fictional Sp/Sx Characters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't see Dooku as FJ. INTJ sounds about right, if not, xNxP, I would guess.

INFJs have a completely different vibe from other FJs and their Fe usually manefests itself quite differently, though I think that INTJ is more likely. my best guesses would be
1) INTJ
2) INFJ
3) INFP

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think The Little Prince is a 9w1 Sp/Sx

Sunny Ghost

Have any ISFP 4w5 SP/SX examples? I'd be curious to see any similarities.

How are you guys able to distinguish these so easily? I have difficulty with the enneagram and instincts. Very rarely do I say, obvious SX or something.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very rarely do I say, obvious SX or something.

One of my favorite characters in all of fiction, Anakin Skywalker, is a clear, clear, CLEAR Sx-dom. :D
Have you watched Star Wars?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Have any ISFP 4w5 SP/SX examples? I'd be curious to see any similarities.

How are you guys able to distinguish these so easily? I have difficulty with the enneagram and instincts. Very rarely do I say, obvious SX or something.

I'm fairly certain this is ISFP 4w5 Sp/Sx