• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Blatantly stealing Elfboys idea on this. I'd like people to specify if they're sx-so or sx-sp (and perhaps their full enneagram) to keep track of the nuances. Could be interesting :smile:

So, for this 4w5 sx-so:

You're sx-dom:

...when people keep telling you to stop being so intense
...when people react with bewilderment at your interest level in them
...when all you wanna do is experience life intensely before your time comes

You're sx-so when (and sp-tarded!):

...when you haven't even thought about whether or not it'll rain, be cold, if you have to bring drinks or not and are daydreaming about who you're going to meet and what you're going to be experiencing.

...when money is so uninteresting, it's no even funny as it's a fucking necessity in this society

:peepwall:

Your turn.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
7w? Sx/So - Just what i've noticed.

When you attract some really interesting people in your life but also some fucking nut cases .. Do i have an invisible neo sign above my head saying come talk to me.

Not only do you embody an idea .. You become the idea.

You crave the intensity but still want that inner calm .. Bloody balancing act.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
7w? Sx/So - Just what i've noticed.

When you attract some really interesting people in your life but also some fucking nut cases .. Do i have an invisible neo sign above my head saying come talk to me.

Preach it, sista! :nice:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
There may be many cheap thrills out there, but the only two that really do it for you anymore are danger and getting your toe curl on in the bedroom.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Blatantly stealing Elfboys idea on this. I'd like people to specify if they're sx-so or sx-sp (and perhaps their full enneagram) to keep track of the nuances. Could be interesting :smile:

So, for this 4w5 sx-so:

You're sx-dom:

...when people keep telling you to stop being so intense
...when people react with bewilderment at your interest level in them
...when all you wanna do is experience life intensely before your time comes

You're sx-so when (and sp-tarded!):

...when you haven't even thought about whether or not it'll rain, be cold, if you have to bring drinks or not and are daydreaming about who you're going to meet and what you're going to be experiencing.

...when money is so uninteresting, it's no even funny as it's a fucking necessity in this society

:peepwall:

Your turn.

All that is so true. That's incredible!!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
the day is not complete until you've scared yourself at least once. :devil:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Maverick was definitely an sx!

Top_Gun_in_Hollywood.jpg

The_World_As_Will

SX/SO 5w4 - 9w1- 4w3

You know when you're an sx-dom when....

When you're so lost in your head or in a interesting conversation with someone you forget you have this nuisance of a fleshy thing called a body

when you try to get everyone you know enthuasitc about an idea or something that's going on in the world that you really think matters, and they look at you as if you're crazy and you feel disappoint : (

When you think the idea of money is so antithetical to experiencing life, and you can never understand why people are so wound up about it Life> piece of tree!

rav3n

8w7 sx/sp

You know you're an sx dom when your mind automatically corrupts innocent expressions.

wolfy

awsm
You know you're an sx dom when you think the sp dom thread sucks.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You you are Sx when a horny or naughty expression cannot be unoticed by you radar.

Sx/So:

You create riot and hystery, without really trying.
A provocative position and a stimulating posiion are the same thing for you
You could'nt be bland or normal, even if you tried to
You are unable to be "average", you are great or you suck but nothing in the middle
You have a hard time to understand why girls like to be invited to restaurant, you eat because you are supposed to eat, but just that.
Death is a part of life, it is the only sure thing in the world, so you don't worry about this, only about what happen before, you assume that life is a care launched against a wall, and you push on the accelerator.
While most people tend to make effort to be prepared when they worry, the most you are worrying, the lesat you are prepared, against wether, food, problems of money.
You assume that being homeless is just the most natural way for human being, so, that's not so bad.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Can everyone else turn a random sentence into sexual innuendo? Then chuckle to oneself without giving the other person any indication as to why you are laughing .. Or is that just me? Lol

SX/SO 5w4 - 9w1- 4w3

You know when you're an sx-dom when....

when you try to get everyone you know enthuasitc about an idea or something that's going on in the world that you really think matters, and they look at you as if you're crazy and you feel disappoint : (

When you think the idea of money is so antithetical to experiencing life, and you can never understand why people are so wound up about it Life> piece of tree!

YES. YES. YES.
Although people think i'm crazy/weird/strange, i don't feel disappointed. Embrace my unique take on life. DAMN IT.

Money *sigh* Great at making it, even better at saving it, too focused on the future to spend it, lol.

You you are Sx when a horny or naughty expression cannot be unoticed by you radar.

Sx/So:

You are unable to be "average", you are great or you suck but nothing in the middle
You have a hard time to understand why girls like to be invited to restaurant, you eat because you are supposed to eat, but just that.
Death is a part of life, it is the only sure thing in the world, so you don't worry about this, only about what happen before, you assume that life is a care launched against a wall, and you push on the accelerator.
While most people tend to make effort to be prepared when they worry, the most you are worrying, the lesat you are prepared, against wether, food, problems of money.
You assume that being homeless is just the most natural way for human being, so, that's not so bad.

Hallelujah :D

G

Ginkgo

When people think you could be a talk show host because you barrage them with questions about themselves.
When you drill a hole to China reading in to the most commonplace interactions with people.
When people who don't know what "auras" are tell you you look electrically charged.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When people think you could be a talk show host because you barrage them with questions about themselves.

Yes. But strangely, most part of famous talk show host are Sx-last.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6w5 sx/sp

When you are totally into someone the first time you meet them, platonically or otherwise, the next time you see them you don't even need or want to say hello.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes. But strangely, most part of famous talk show host are Sx-last.

I think that's because American culture generally is pretty so/sp as opposed to europe which is clearly sx dom in most places (at least spain france and italy. english culture seems more sp)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Sx/So:

that's just called being a bad ass

I'm not sure how this is possible for anyone, but I guess that's why I'm not sx/so

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're an sx dom when you think the sp dom thread sucks.

without the sp thread, this one wouldn't have been made :yes: