• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You can't stand muted casual relationshits. It's all or nothing.

equinoxx

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You hug your pillow or wrap yourself up in a blanket cocoon while sleeping alone because the feeling of being cuddled comforts you.

Feeling that exhilarating feeling of having that "click" with someone.

Not being able to grasp the whole "casual dating"/"one night stand" scene.

Meeting a cute person and spending the rest of the day having romantic fantasies about them (even if you know you'll never see them again)

Having to restrain yourself from becoming obsessed with someone/something (and failing)

Weirding people out with your deep, probing questions. I'm not trying to be creepy, I swear! I genuinely just want to know you better. ;_;

Eleya

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
7w6
You hug your pillow or wrap yourself up in a blanket cocoon while sleeping alone because the feeling of being cuddled comforts you.

Feeling that exhilarating feeling of having that "click" with someone.

Meeting a cute person and spending the rest of the day having romantic fantasies about them (even if you know you'll never see them again)

Having to restrain yourself from becoming obsessed with someone/something (and failing)

Weirding people out with your deep, probing questions. I'm not trying to be creepy, I swear! I genuinely just want to know you better. ;_;

All of the above. Except from the restraint part re: romantic fantasies. I assumed everyone did that. I guess I'm happy to find that if it's not everyone, at least I'm not alone. ;) . And restraint? Huh? I don't understand!!

Eleya

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
7w6
OP Intermission...

You know you're an sx-dom when so-doms make you feel like you're not quite housebroken.

hahahaha.. oh... PLEASE elaborate on this one! I'm SX/SP and I'm OBSESSED for the last 6 months with a SOC/SP. We text allll the time, about music. And from the texts I SWEAR there's something there.. and then in person there's nothing. I don't know if he's just trying REALLY hard to not get involved.. or if I"m making the whole thing up. Seriously. Please to elaborate!

Eleya

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
7w6
How's about.. you know you're SX dom when you can't resist coming back to Enneagram forums, because reading about other's SX experience enlivens the *($* out of you, especially when you can relate!

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
hahahaha.. oh... PLEASE elaborate on this one! I'm SX/SP and I'm OBSESSED for the last 6 months with a SOC/SP. We text allll the time, about music. And from the texts I SWEAR there's something there.. and then in person there's nothing. I don't know if he's just trying REALLY hard to not get involved.. or if I"m making the whole thing up. Seriously. Please to elaborate!

Is he enneagram 9?

equinoxx

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When you get into a relationship with another sx-dom and it is mind-blowing.

rav3n

People often confuse being an sx dominant with having a high libido. While sex can play a role, it's intimacy and deep connection that sx doms crave. This is why relationships between two sx doms can be mind blowing.

bluejay

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Maybe he is just SO/SP.
Many may find me intereresting online and then realize that I am actually "cold as ice". (especially Sx people)

I'm like the opposite lol. Ppl who i've met from online world were like "wtf" .. didn't know what hit them. Words are pithy form of expression for me.

bluejay

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
People often confuse being an sx dominant with having a high libido. While sex can play a role, it's intimacy and deep connection that sx doms crave. This is why relationships between two sx doms can be mind blowing.

I would say it's more chemistry.... it can be deep in that chemistry brings you together with someone/some people who will ~go there~ with you.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
- When you were just going out to get some milk at the grocery store and you suddenly find yourself spearheading a revolution

- When everyone within a 5 feet radius from you can only communicate through pleasurable groans and screams because your mere presence is making them cum so hard

- When you avoid doing anything you like, because you know if you let out that intensely burning white flame of passion within, you'll literally combust and die an excruciating death being swallowed by the flames of your fervor

Best post of 2018 thus far.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you are able to notice that your desires always possess a destructive side.

Jaguar

When you are able to notice that your desires don't possess a destructive side.

When you’re enduring an excruciating three hour tooth extraction complete with drilling into your jawbone yet you still glance over to take note of the fact that the tall dark haired dental hygienist in the room across the hall has a very nice ass? What? I was eye level with it in that damn torture chair.

I jest. I’ve got nothing if that doesn’t qualify. True story though. :gleam:

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...when you come to the realization that there are only a rare few (often sx doms themselves) that you won't scare off (lol)
...when you know your approach to intimate relationships seems "extreme" and "over-reactive" to others, but your reactions feel justified to you because of how much this matters to you.