• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...

Tha Lassa

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
I typed myself easily as SX/SP/SO the first time I heard of the instinctual variants and was kind of surprised at how understood I felt for various things and how well it explained things I've experienced. Even just the fact that I'm SO last. However, I would also type myself as ISTJ (I.e. boring? 🤔) and as a type 6 that's probably at least a bit more on the phobic side.

Anyway, why I believe I'm SX is less of specific examples and more of just how I am in general. I focus on individuals, and I feel an overarching/underlying need to have them in my life. And tbh, I firstly see this from my early childhood; SX is ALL of my relationships, not just romantic or sexual. I did not want to date until many factors were right, including age and practical situations. My childhood was for my friends and family, which imo is honestly how it should be. 😐💧 Just my feelings on that, tho. And in other words, I was hugely LIMITING my experiences rather than expanding them, not to mention practicing a lot of self-restraint and control (mind over matter -- Te)... at least in instances that others didn't, I would say. I chose my connections carefully based on who I personally liked and who I hoped could like me since weak or superficial attachments are not it for me.

But I kind of want to say this because I don't relate with a lot of comments here that much. I may like certain "intense" situations for instance... But mostly I am honestly just trying to calm down, personally, and I don't equate it to intimacy.x