• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sp] You know you're self preservation when

When you dont joke about sickness and get viscerally disgusted with creatures that do.
When you've seriously agonized about whether you'd rather be dead or lose a limb.
You have more than one bug out bag.
whenever the power goes out on the grid, you go immediately start prepping for an incoming attack of SOME kind
You've given serious research into what it would take to successfully fake your own death if you needed to.
You associate defensibility with comfort.

Also [MENTION=38541]Froody Blue Gem[/MENTION] is spot on about recognizing people in public and hoping they dont recognize you.

Well shit, I grew up with a germaphobe for a mom. I’m constantly laughing about death and sickness. It’s practically a coping mechanism.

Can we still be friends? :D

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Well shit, I grew up with a germaphobe for a mom. I’m constantly laughing about death and sickness. It’s practically a coping mechanism.

Can we still be friends? :D

Of course John. Best friends. Now about those wormhole secrets? Seeing as how were best friends?

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Is suppose I joke about some pretty morbid things, but then my hypocrisy knows no bounds ..

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps I lack emotional maturity 🤔