• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Questions for Sx peoples

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Are you overly concerned with your desirability?

Sometimes.

Are you obssessed with something or somebody?

Always.

What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it?

Sex, thrill seeking of all kinds, scuba, surfing, MMA, driving fast, spicy food, loud music, etc.....

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous?

Not so much anymore. But in very serious relationships yes.

Atention whoreness?

Somewhat.

Are you agressive?

I can be.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgigny?

Yep.

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation?

No.

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant?

I crave intimacy.

How much are you opened to new sexual experiences?

Very open.

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule?

Very open.

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody?

Absolutely.

Do you consider yourself as sexy?

Yes.

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this?

Occasionally... depends on who is giving the compliment.

Have you some passion for something or someone?

I have a huge amount of passion for my life and those in it. :yes:

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)?

Don't know.

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)?

Don't know.

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them?

Yes.

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts?

As an Sx/So, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and social instincts?

A

A window to the soul

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts?
DOUBLE RAINBOWS, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!! :thinking:

No.

Maybe baby.

No.

Attention whoreness?
but, but... no.

Are you agressive?
Oops.

...satin or lace?

No.

:unsure:

hmmm...

Let's do this!

:cheese:

Yes.

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)?
Sugar, spice, lots-o-spice...

hmmm...

Sunny Ghost

I guess I don't really want people to know me as intimately as I want to know them..I've never thought that before so maybe its not even true..hmm..yes I really want to know others...I do..it fascinates me..I would like very much to merge my brain with someone else..to know them inside out..is that ceepy? It kind of is thanks for pointing it out!
perhaps it's my twisted 4 mind... but i think it's just a high level of passion and romance and connecting. i totally relate.

I have a lot of interests typically..I research the hell out of em..always have..I like to have something to put a lot of energy into..

ditto.

Sunny Ghost

Are you overly concerned with your desirability?- hmm... i suppose, yes.

Are you obssessed with something or somebody?-i become obsessed with certain interests time to time. but i love that level of obsession on a topic. lately i've been sad because there isn't really anything i'm obsessed with interest wise. i become obsessed with people, time to time, too. i hate this quality in myself though. it always leads to dissapointment and so i do my best not to obsess over people. but it's hard to control sometimes.

What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it?- dancing... especially when under the influence of certain drugs. oh... drugs. (though i don't do these things very much anymore. for the most part i'm clean!) music. i love music that makes my hair stand or that sets me in a certain mood. i love movies with a great story, an emotional drama, an interesting and different indie flick, sci fi and fantasy that hit on certain Ni values. pretty much anything that can amplify my Fi, my Se, or my Ni, makes me veeeerrrry happy. anything that gives me a strong reaction.

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous?- when i was younger.

Atention whoreness?-not at all. i'm a bit of a wallflower.

Are you agressive?-i can be...

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgigny?-no.

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation?-at one point in time, growing up. but, i think we all sort of come across this. i think it's natural to be curious.

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant?-if i'm intimidated. and sadly, i'm always attracted to those i'm intimidated by. if it's easy for me to become intimate, i'll probably dominate you in time... and become bored. my one true love, however, was another 4 (like me!), and intimacy was so easy and beautiful. i'd love to find that level of comfort and intimacy and friendship again.

How much are you opened to new sexual experiences?-i used to be more open... but... now i don't know.

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule?-i used to live to experience as much as possible. i scoffed this to my SP-ness though. i don't know that i've experienced anything new or interesting in a while though. i suppose it depends on the desirability of the experience.

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody?-yes. i go back and forth between wanting to find my soul mate to bond with, or becoming one with myself... my animus. becoming one in bringing balance to mind, body and soul. meditation. balancing my chakras. when the dating pool looks bleak... i lean towards the latter view.

Do you consider yourself as sexy?-sometimes yes. sometimes no.

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this?-sometimes, yes. i usually just respond, "thank you." and then smile.

Have you some passion for something or someone?-at the moment... no. life sort of feels blase because of this.

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)?- i don't know enough about the variants.

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)?-no mate. :[

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them?-not one in particular. sometimes it's the elite aristrocrat. sometimes it's the misunderstood non-mainstream image. sometimes it's the ultra earthy and sensual.

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts?-well... as i mentioned above, i go between wanting to connect with some other soul or mate and simply wanting to be independent and find balance in myself. in my ex relationship that lasted 5 years, i went between wanting nothing more than to merge my life with his... forming an entire future in my mind with him in it... and having an intense passion i felt would outlast this lifetime and perhaps outlasted a previous life... and then contradicting it all by wanting my independence... and having the ability to stand in the universe on my own two feet and viewing my life as only being able to be lived by me and as a path i must feat alone.

[/QUOTE]

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have never been concerned with desirability in the literal sense, I did not focus on my body. Of course I take very basic care but for me that is not what desirability was about. It was about revealing your inner soul and whether or not that would be “desirable.”

I guess? Yeah usually there’s something I am obsessed with

Anything that I find interesting I suppose. Romantic attraction is a given, but in addition to that, interesting ideas

Jealous, yeah

Atention whoreness?
I don’t think so

Are you aggresive?
I’m se PoLR; I’m not aggressive in the classical sense, only “aggressive” in the way sx doms can be

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? androgyny?
Uh, femininity I suppose?

No

I desire intimacy very much but fear rejection

Depends on what that is...?

Pretty open

It’s not a conscious desire but it just happens

I have actually lived most of life believing I was ugly and unattractive inside. That it was not possible to be attracted to me. Which is why stylistic and glamorous descriptions of sx get on my nerves to no end; real life is more brutal.
I guess I’m not that negatively identified with it now though

Sometimes; become shy, hard to accept compliment

Yes

Sx I may get along with, depends on other factors also
So is ok, not my preference when it comes to romance though
Sp sometimes draws me in

Don’t have one

No...what would be the point. Everyone’s sexual “blueprint” or personality is unique, it makes them them

As an Sx/So, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and social instincts?

Social instinct recruited in order to seek out fresh new experiences and people; sx being the focus to find chemistry, stimulation, attraction etc

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you overly concerned with your desirability? Define overly.

Are you obssessed with something or somebody? Yes, probably-depending on how you define obsessed. I don't consider it unhealthy, so if that's a qualifier, then no.

What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it? I'm not entirely sure what this means. I want a passionate relationship. I want passion. I want to feel wanted and loved. Do I try to get that? Yes.

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous? Paranoid? No. Jealous? Somewhat, but not an unreasonable amount. Plus I'm getting better at the latter.

Atention whoreness? Noooooooooooooooooo.

Are you agressive? Not most of the time.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgigny? No?

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation? Confused? No. Have new things been revealed to me along the way? Yes.

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant? Nooooooooo.

How much are you opened to new sexual experiences? Yes.

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule? Eh... it depends.

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody? Yes.

Do you consider yourself as sexy? I think I'm sexy. Do I think others think I'm sexy? That's an altogether different question.

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this? Sometimes. Generally by trying to say thank you and be gracious.

Have you some passion for something or someone? Yes.

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)? Interesting question... I find myself extremely attracted to so/sx. Like a moth to a flame. A moth repeatedly throwing herself against the flame, singeing her wings.

I tend to find sp/sx interesting and be drawn toward them.

Sp/so I think feels comfortable and I get along well with them.

Sx/sp... I don't know enough of them. :(

Sx/so and So/sp... I don't know...

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)? People I've had feelings for (where I can guess at this) have been so/sx and sp/so. I don't know for some of the others.

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them? No.

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts? I have an underlying belief that has been difficult for me to break free from that my body has to look a certain way in order for me to be attractive. I enjoy dancing, which I think is using sp for sx purposes...

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

More like overly concerned with my lack of it.

Are you obsessed with something or somebody?

Always.

Intense experiences involving music (actively reached), physical activities (actively reached through Krav Maga), arts (actively reached through writing and cooking if that counts) and falling in love (which I can't seem to reach).

Paranoid, yes. But I'm paranoid in absolutely everything. I can be very jealous too, comparing my interactions with the person to their interactions with others, and then feeling bad if I perceive the interactions I receive to be worse.

Attention whoreness?

I can be, but not in a conventional way and I try not to.

Are you aggressive?

I can be, but not in a conventional way. [2]

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Femininity? Androgyny?

I am very feminine-looking and I hate it. I've tried becoming more androgynous through keeping my hair relatively shorter, wearing tomboyish clothes, and working out more, but it doesn't work all that well and I definitely look like a "girl."

Not really. I didn't find putting a label on it to be very important. I am bisexual, but the first time I had a crush on someone of my sex I didn't think it was too weird.

I fear intimacy only because I fear rejection and being seen as defective and invaluable if a person gets to know the real me. I do crave intimacy deeply despite the fear, though. The fear is what causes my avoidance.

I'm scared. I want to be ready when I have sex for the first time, and I want to do it with someone around whom I am comfortable, and someone who actually values me as a person.

I try to be open-minded to new things.

I desire absorbing my passions to the point they become a part of me. This does happen whenever I do develop an deep interest.

I don't want to "become one" with a person, however. I very much want to maintain my individuality from other people. I'm also uncomfortable by the prospect of them "becoming one with me."

My body is okay-looking (not really objectively hot though), but my personality kills any vibe of sexiness that I could have.

Not too often. I think that most people receive comments more. I like them at first but then grow suspicious toward them as I think about them more.

I think I answered this clearly already.

Not sure. I have a difficult time determining other people's variants. Weirdly enough, my closest online friend happens to be an so/sx. I get along fine with people online of all variants.

No mates.

No, I identify with gross images.

I attempt to keep myself safe so that I can freely explore my passions and connections. Luminous helped me figure this out.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Way too many questions for my addled ass but I will say:

I consider my instinct to materialize as a generally positive, obsessive energy that will steamroll any kind of sp/so concern. You cannot tell me I can't have that thing, that person, that knowledge. I will crack the earth in half to get what I want.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I attempt to keep myself safe so that I can freely explore my passions and connections. Luminous helped me figure this out.

I really cannot relate to this at all. This seems Sp/Sx as preservation is the first concern.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On an intimate level, extremely, but not socially. I have highly conflicted feelings about being attractive in general because attention disturbs me, but I wish on some level I could be iconic and removed from social interaction as an image of beauty and mystique. On an intimate level, I do wish for a partner who sees me in the most beautiful light possible. The attitude of, "well, you are cute, but not pretty, but you have a quality" is devastating to me. It may sound arrogant, but I wish to be someone's muse. When I read about great artists choosing muses that were coldhearted and yuck, I feel devastated and wonder why such a thing is so difficult to see in me. I tend to see my partner as a muse, so I'm a reciprocal muse.

Yes. There is one man in the world I love with everything I am and ache for the day he comes to get me.

I enjoy metal concerts and being out in nature, I love looking up at the stars and wondering how gravity holds me on the surface. I also feel this way about intimacy, but will spare the details.

Yes. But I'm not mean about it. I'm mostly quietly devastated, although sometimes have breakdowns about it. For years I thought I was a little crazy, but looking back, none of my partners had more than pragmatic fondness for me. They didn't love me, so even if they didn't overtly cheat on me as far as I knew, they withheld so much.

Atention whoreness?
Social attention unnerves me. I like to say attention means nothing to me, but it means something, although because it has a social component, my relationship to it is conflicted and complex. I tend to want mutually exclusive conditions. I sometimes feel a weird quiet despair when I see people attention whoring successfully over complete stupidity, while knowing what my contribution is. I feel like I live in a world where Maria Anna Mozart could post her newest symphony and someone comes along with their nekked body part and the whole world wonders after it.

Are you agressive?
I'm the inverse of this.

I become obsessed with activities that make me feel beautiful as identity and while I'm doing these. It's why I chose my major instrument and dance form.

Only as a child. I have had intense crushes on women who represent what I wish to be.

No, I do not fear intimacy, but I am avoidant of all social interactions that are at odds with intimacy. When people communicate in emotionally complex ways that include guilt tripping, manipulation, falsifying, etc., I just avoid them. When I trust someone, I take the leap of faith sometimes impulsively.

I don't like to answer this because I'm not available, but I'm very different from the norm. I'm very filtering of who my partner is, but once I trust him, I would do anything for him.

I have a complex relationship to this. I don't want to die stupidly, and so I don't take risks for the sake of risks, but I will take extreme risks for what I care about the most.

Yes

My psychological damage leaves me without this connection to myself, so I can only see myself through the eyes of another.

Sometimes. I usually do an understated 'thank you' and will tend to say something complimentary back if I can on the spot.

Yes. I have extreme passion for someone and for my art.

I have no idea. Distant, but nice I suppose.

I think I've mostly had Sp dominants.

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them?Perhaps in dance, but I have deep depression about my appearance. I'm also highly constrained in my profession to express my image.

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts?Dichotomous and conflicted. I think it intensifies the inner and outer circles of my existence. I put the outer circles in Sp land and the inner circle only is Sx, so it isn't as evident to people in general.

Edit: I'll add that I know why great artists choose abysmal muses. It is because deep down they are nihilists and only know how to feel despair, and so they choose their muse accordingly. :(

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really cannot relate to this at all. This seems Sp/Sx as preservation is the first concern.

It's not my first concern though. The search for passion and connection is more important to me. I'd rather be unsafe and exploring my passions than safe without any passions. But it's easier for me to focus on the passion if being secure is met first.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, except occasionally in a professional sense, of wanting to be/remain desirable to potential employers or work partners.

With things at times (ideas, learning, projects).

See above. I find it rewarding to immerse myself in a subject or topic in order to increase my understanding/skill, or to accomplish something important to me. Intense aesthetic experiences can be OK, too, in manageable doses.

No, but then I don't think I have ever had cause to be jealous.

Atention whoreness?
No

Are you agressive?
On occasion, but it is usually not necessary.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgyny?
Cultivate - no. Give free rein to - yes. I find it hard not to be me.

No.

Fear - no. Avoid - yes, as a rule. There are exceptions

Eh?

Fairly open, after giving it due consideration first.

No

Absolutely not.

Occasionally. I evaluate it to see if it makes sense, and to extract any helpful feedback. Externally, I will usually just say "thank you".

Yes, several things.

Not sure as I have not tracked or analyzed this. I don't usually stop to consider the variants of people I interact with. I suspect sx first might come across as too much, too forceful/intrusive. Soc first might come across as overly concerned with what others think, or getting along for the sake of it. Sp last might seem impractical. (Yes, these are oversimplifications).

Not sure, but I suspect sp/so

Heck, no.

Not sx/sp. As sp/sx, I really enjoy close personal connections when I can find one that is actually satisfying - that is very rare - but if the perceived risk or threat to security is too great, I will choose sp over sx every time.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
It's not my first concern though. The search for passion and connection is more important to me. I'd rather be unsafe and exploring my passions than safe without any passions. But it's easier for me to focus on the passion if being secure is met first.

Okay, makes sense, your earlier phrasing made it seem otherwise.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you overly concerned with your desirability?: Mmmm I don't actively think about it regularly on that sort of level. I like to be liked by people. I don't go out of my way to receive it.

Are you obssessed with something or somebody?: 24/7 XD

What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it?: I like strong sharings of emotion and I do strive for new experiences but a little voice often keeps me from going really amuck. I think if I didn't have any sense of preserving myself whatsoever I'd be living in a box chasing the next thing. I'm actually horribly impulsive in nature. But I've trained a critic voice in me to keep me from going completely nuts.

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous?: Paranoid? Sometimes. Jealous? No. I will get angry if you replace me though.

Atention whoreness?: Some would say yes. I tend to suggest no. I don't go out of my way to be the center of attention, I just kind of end up there sometimes because I can be a little eccentric.

Are you agressive?: If you piss me off yes. Otherwise no.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgigny?: Not something I readily think about.

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation?: I am panromantic. I think before I realized asexuality was a thing I was confused why I didn't have a strong desire for sex like most everyone else around me at the same age.

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant?: FEAR? FEAR IT? No. I crave deeper connections with people and I will go out of my way to receive it.

How much are you opened to new sexual experiences?: I am ace. XD this doesn't apply to me.

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule?: I'm pretty open. You can drag me just about anywhere besides a bar or rave party. XD I'll try new things.

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody?: ....yes....

Do you consider yourself as sexy?: No.

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this?: I do receive compliments. I kinda blush and feel like discrediting them. I am learning to just say "thank you" instead.

Have you some passion for something or someone?: I believe most consider me to be overly passionate.

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)?: I tend to oddly gel with quite a few Sp dominants. I think they temper me a bit. I like other Sx dominants too. I have the most issues with So dominants I think.

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)?: Unsure. Again, most I am aware of are something like Sp/So or Sx/Sp and such. I notice the rarest combo for me is So/Sp and So/Sx.

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them?: Why does it have to be sexy? Can't I just find someone really fucking cool and wanna be more like them? XD Most people I idolize are not "Sexy" in nature. I like the element of mystery and eccentric. So I don't really go for traditional sexy.

gonna skip last two because I can't decide secondary for shit.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Answering as sp/sx because I can.

Intellectually, yes.

A few things.

It is embarassing to say.

Not really, but thats because of how I view relationships and other factors in them.

Atention whoreness?

Very

Are you agressive?

Yes

Yes, actively. It's a major part of my thought process. I want to be the best of all worlds.

Yes

Yes, but not because I want to be. Abused too much.

I am more open than most people, despite identifying as asexual. Ive done way more experimentation than people with high sexual drives.

Extremly, and especially if I have no frame of reference or association.

With "something", but not "someone".

No, but most people are not.

I feel embarassed. I prefer to keep them on the downlow or not public.

For something, alot of the time.

Doesn't even cross my mind, I am adaptable though.

Sx/So

I want to, but it is NOT easy.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, within reason. I have an image I think is acceptable, that I feel will hopefully attract the RIGHT person to me. And I work to perfect this image.

Somebody? No. But I'm obsessed with a lot of my hobbies and interests.

I love the phase where the chemistry is strong and exciting, and I can't [presently] see anything bad about them. This isn't stimulated very much because it's been a long time since I was genuinely attracted to someone..probably like a good year or two.

Yes to both.

Atention whoreness?
I wouldn't think so but some of my exes might say so.

Are you agressive?
I definitely can be under certain circumstances. Like sexually, I go through bouts of aggresiveness, and also when I think something unjust is happening.

I don't think what I cultivate has much to do with my gender, honestly.

A couple times, but for the most part I've always considered myself heteroflexible.

Not really..I can be very affectionate without internally placing too many bets on someone.

I don't know if this means new as in experimental, new as in sex with a new partner, or what. I guess the answer is yes to both, however.

I'd say very. I'm drawn to exciting experiences as a whole as long as I'm pretty sure they won't kill me.

This has only really happened once, when I had strong legitimate feelings for the person, and thankfully I still don't regret it. I keep a sort of emotional wall up otherwise, to the point where the idea of merging with someone is kind of horrifying now.

No, I'm more goofy. But I've been told my goofiness is a big part of what makes me sexy.

Without sounding cocky, I know I'm attractive (not necessarily photogenic) and I've had this confirmed many times, yes. If a man tells me this and he's not gay, I just thank them but internally question their motives.

This sounds similar to the obsession question, to me, so I have to answer it similarly. I have a lot of passion, but not for any people right now. Just my hobbies/interests.

This takes too much thought for me right now, I might try to answer it later. Can I just say sp-doms are probably my favorite? Just because I admire their ability to constantly want to take care of themselves without the ulterior motive of trying to attract someone.

I don't know and it would take a lot of effort to think about..my last one was definitely an sx-dom..probably sx/so. I think he was even unhealthier than me, it was sad.

Janis Joplin. I know she wasn't physically attractive but she was super sexual.

I just try to take care of myself so that I don't let myself go. I don't know. xD

KKB78

Permabanned
Yes

Yes

Transformative and sometimes

Jealous, yes

Atention whoreness?
Yah

Are you agressive?
No

Yeah

Yes, I just say Bi because I'm attracted to both men and women but I would rather not label my sexual orientation

I fear a lack of intimacy and that makes me avoidant of others, when I see low prospects for it

I'm open to anything with the right person
I like novelty

I'm open to them just not with just anyone and I have trouble putting myself into motion by myself

Subconciously, it seems that's what I tend toward

No, not in a general way anyway

Sometimes and I say thanks or ignore them if they're creepy

For someone

I am most attracted to and do best with sx/so
So/sx always annoys and bores me
Sp/sx is attractive but somewhat scary in their self first ways as well kind of depressing like that
Sp/so is scary and confusing, a little inhuman seeming
So/sp is impenetrable and difficult to trust but their sp creative at least makes it so they don't interact by mutual meeting of needs like sp doms
Sx/sp is understandable and attractive but we typically are both too stacatto to make it work

Sx/so

In esoteric way and no

Toward then away ad infinitum until someone holds me

N/A

Last edited:
Are you overly concerned with your desirability? Not overly, I assume, but I am concerned.

Are you obssessed with something or somebody? All the time.

What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it? Emotional intensity is what attracts me. I try to reach it with my imagination and with music.

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous? Not really.

Atention whoreness? Not really.

Are you agressive? No.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgigny? Probably androgyny.

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation? No, I've always known I was gay.

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant? Yes, but I deal with the fear.

How much are you opened to new sexual experiences? Theoretically open, in reality it depends heavily on the partner, so in the end, not really.

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule? I don't mind eating different food from outside my culture, so to speak.

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody? It's not possible to "become one".

Do you consider yourself as sexy? Maybe mentally.

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this? Not that often. I don't really react to it, I just say thank you and move on.

Have you some passion for something or someone? Yes.

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)? I don't deal, if they're interested in talking they're welcome to talk, if not I don't really have much to do with them.

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)? No clue.

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them? Want to look like them, but end up being myself.

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts? The attraction to emotional intensity followed by a desire to keep myself safe and secure. Sometimes it's contradictory.

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you overly concerned with your desirability? I try to put it off but sadly, I am

Are you obssessed with something or somebody? I can be obsessed with certain topics and interests. I used to be obsessed with people in my teens but now I'm not anymore

What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it? Emotional intensity, the creative process, "just clicking" with people. I try to reach it by looking for inspiration and by connecting with people I feel an immediate sense of complicity with

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous? Used to be very paranoid and jealous in my teens, I'm not at all now because I've learned that it's useless to create yourself ulterior problems: if a person just wants to leave you, they will no matter what

Attention whoreness? I'm good at playing it off but I'm definitely guilty of that, sadly

Are you agressive? I can be. Sometimes people tell me I sound/look aggressive and I don't even realize

I'm obsessed with the idea of femininity but I think I fail at cultivating it the way I would like to and this makes me feel very inadequate

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation? I was for the longest time until I came to terms with the fact that I'm bi

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant? Quite the opposite, I will look for intimacy with people I feel a connection with

Moderately so, I think?

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule? Very much so

No; no matter what, even if I have a tendency to "merge", I still do my best to maintain my individuality

I can be. I think I'm moderately attractive

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this? I do. I react by saying "thank you" if I believe I have that quality that's being praised, or by saying nothing at all or being sarcastic if I think I don't have it

Have you some passion for something or someone? I am very passionate about art and nature

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)? I tend to click right away with sx first people. Also so people are easy to deal with even if I don't get to the same depth in the relationship. sp people are complicated, on one side I find it hard to deal with them, on the other I'm attracted to them because they complete me and make me aware of my shortcomings, especially sp/so people, whose instincts are opposite to mine

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)? I assume we're talking about partners? My last long relationship was with a guy who was sx/so. In the last month I've had a fling with a guy who I think is either sx/sp or sp/sx

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them? Not really

As an Sx/So, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and social instincts? They kind of work together? I see my so as a kind of "servant" to my sx: I get into a wider social circle and among the people I pick out the ones with whom I feel I "click" most and I end up developing the relationship with these people more

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm skipping the last 2 questions, as I don't actually identify as sx dominant but these questions apply to me strangely so I had to take it:

Are you over concerned with your desirability? Mhmmm, I worry a lot about my overall likability and how disgusting I am.

Are you obsessed with something or somebody? Something and somebody. Many, many topics.

What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it? Most fun new experiences whilst traveling as well as revealing conversations with a good friend. I seek the former more than the latter, but I usually enjoy the latter when it happens(just gotta be in the right mood y'know?)

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous? Indeed, that is my person, please don't take them from me thank you.

Attention whoreness? On the web, not as much in real life although I can get snappy if I see everyone else talking without me.

Are you aggressive? Rarely. I can assert myself under stress, but I wouldn't call it aggression. I don't take my anger out on others, I just use it as fuel. I can raise my voice, but I don't really say anything of substance that would make me aggressive.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Femininity? Androgyny? I am(femininity)-looking up to ladies of the past, reflecting on life if I was a woman in the old days, flaunting my female figure, that sort of thing.

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation? I used to be bi-curious, but am now confident in my sexuality and don't really wanna question it any further

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant? Actually, not really. Once I fall for a person, I know I don't have much to be afraid of. If someone actually likes me, then I can be open with them and intimacy is not an issue.

How much are you opened to new sexual experiences? No shit and blood for me, thanks.

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule? That is my rule, to try new experiences. Not as much the above, but still a rule.

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody? I've already done so, but yes, it's like becoming a better version of yourself and knowing you've gotten to know your partner at a deeper level.

Do you consider yourself as sexy? I wish, at the right clothes and atmosphere can suffice and make me feel sexy but in reality I'm not at all very sexy.

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this? Proud to say yes, I say thank you and then continue to do what I was doing when I got that compliment.

For someone yes, but as for practically everything else in life obsession fits better than passion.....

How do you deal with peoples of the six different variants (including the yours)? Sx blinds I click with the best, but so/sx I enjoy too. It's a little ironic, but I actually find a lot of sx heavies more mechanical than sx blinds.

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)? So/sp

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them? Kinda. I end up sticking with my own individual style, but there are certain people's styles I admire and want to emulate. I won't copy like the exact fashions, but I yearn to have the overall image that they do.