• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Questions for Sx peoples

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you over concerned with your desirability?

No, I'm very secure in my desirability. I know my strengths and my weaknesses. I maximize my strengths and minimize my weaknesses, and the overall package is me.

Are you obssessed with something or somebody?

Yes. I'm obsessed with my wife. I'm also obsessed with my Access Virus KC virtual analog synthesizer.

What kind of intense experiences attract you? Do you actively reach it?

I'm attracted to all kinds of intense experiences. I am an adrenaline fiend. I reach these experiences when I seek them out, or when they come across my path and everything is a go. ;)

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous?

I've never been paranoid or jealous in any relationship.

Atention whoreness?

Guilty! :laugh:

Are you aggressive?

Yes, when necessary.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgigny?

I cultivate my masculinity to an extreme. To me, being a man is not just being big and strong, that is only a small part of it. It is also necessary to be intelligent, hard working, devoted, compassionate, inventive, spontaneous, brave in the face of danger, and many other awesome virtues if you want modern day "man" credibility, at least in my book.

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation?

Never.

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant?

No, I seek intimacy. I am secure, not avoidant.

How much are you opened to new sexual experiences?

Anything wifey and I want to do goes within the bounds of the marriage.

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule?

My middle name is Dionysus. I have a huge libido.

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody?

Yes, but not in any context that exterminates a part of my individuality.

Do you consider yourself as sexy?

Hell yes.

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this?

Occasionally, yes. Sometimes for being fit, more often for being funny or nice. :)

Have you some passion for something or someone?

Yes. My wife, music, bodybuilding, and life in general!

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)?

I don't consider Ennegram as part of my interpersonal relationship skill set. I couldn't tell you how I deal with other types. I know what the Enneagram types of some of my friends are. That's it.

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)?

My wife is a Ring 1.

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them?

No. I identify with an ideal and try to emulate it. I don't try to model my own development after other people. I am my own person.

As an Sx/So, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and social instincts?

I honestly don't know. I'll read other's responses and try to get a better understanding of this question.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

probably, yeah... though in terms of style it's tempered with a good deal of artistic fun. and at the end of the day, fun probably overrides desirability... because if someone doesn't like me while i'm having fun, then i don't really care about having any kind of relationship with them.

sometimes. my crushes and relationships tend to last a long time and be intense, and i usually have one or two things i focus on a lot over phases of time. i ebb and flow a lot too, though... some days i will be much more passive and other days much more assertive.

What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it?

a. stuff like peak experiences - i think half of that made me think i was an e7. moving fast - i looove driving (fast) - rollercoasters, anytime i feel like i'm flying, going out on the speedboat, crisis situations, travelling... and of course deep connections with people, too.

b. some things more than others. i try to be hesitant with relationships, because i know when i fall, i fall hard

not paranoid at all, though a little jealous sometimes... i trust my partner but at the same time i'll get that little twinge when they're really focusing on other people. mostly it's just:

Atention whoreness?

in relationships, i'm very giving of my time and energy and sometimes i wonder why the other person isn't paying as much attention to me. it's not really their fault i'm so overenthusiastic though.

otherwise, yes a little, but i'm fairly subtle about it. i like being the center of attention even though i'm pretty self-conscious.

Are you agressive?

not very physically aggressive, but i am pretty competitive. i can have a fiery temper too... pretty much everyone who knows me well tells me i should be a lawyer, in particular because i can drive arguments into the ground

:doh:

femininity, yes. i take pride in my tomboyish side, too, though. i like being a girly girl and wearing heels and makeup while driving my manual transmission car. to be honest, i don't even understand why i enjoy being girly so much... i guess in part because it's such a socially-legitimized artistic outlet. i find makeup, shoes, clothes, etc. fun. i guess also because i like girls as well as guys, i understand the attraction of girls. not to say that i'm in love with myself, but i have an extra glimpse into the inherent attractiveness of girly attributes.

yes. catholic school = i didn't even know that multiple forms of sexuality existed. i was SO confused when i had a little crush on my female spanish teacher... to the point of i didn't understand what was going on. i didn't even realize that it was a crush until years later - i just always felt flustered and show-offy around her. one summer day a year after having her, i ran into her in the grocery store when i was sick and looking kind of rough. i cried later because i was so embarrassed, and i STILL didn't get it. lol. and then i thought i only liked the ladies for a while, but that's not true either. recently i've heard that it's cliche to be bi (which is ridiculous bullshit) - but that's what i am, and i am happy with it.

i love intimacy, but i fear it with the wrong person. i'm avoidant when i'm not feeling secure in myself and of the object of my affection's feelings towards me. if i know they love me i might look towards them for reassurance and strength instead.

pretty open.

quite open.

i think at a very core level that all is one, so i don't really think it's something to aspire too. i think we're already there, we just have to realize it. but at the same time, i don't want to be anyone else. i want to be appreciated for who i am and i want to appreciate the other person/thing for what they are. i can fall into the trap of forgetting that, though, especially when i'm working on changing my own image (which i often am).

if you mean sexy in terms of mindset, yes, i am very look-touch-connect-feel oriented. in terms of looks... i think often yes, but sometimes i look more "cute" than sexy too, and that bothers me when i'm trying to look otherwise. i think i come off as sexy when i'm very confident.

often enough. i say thank you and smile, and compliment them back if there's something that stands out as pleasing to me. sometimes i am quite surprised to get them and sometimes i wonder how genuine it is.

too many passions... too much...

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)?

sp/so's are the most different from me, which is both good and bad when we're together.

single currently. latest mate was probably an sp/so

yeah, a fictional character too, actually. which in some ways is much better than a real character, because i feel less pressure to be them and more of a desire to interpret them and channel them. it's less idolizing, but i don't really tell anyone. i don't think they'd take it seriously.

As an Sx/So, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and social instincts?

my favorite position to be in is in a smaller group (a couple, in particular) within a larger crowd. i think that's a perfect example of this. i also will tend to give preference to people within a group... it's not that i don't try to listen to everyone, but i tend to focus on one person at a time.

i also think my sp is a total fail.

edit - WOO POST 1000 :banana:

Last edited:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rarely give it any thought.

Nope. Though I have been.

Meh. Not lately. Used to be more of a thrill-seeker. I find most things/people anti-climatic/disappointing.

Paranoid, no. Jealous, can be.

Atention whoreness?
Nah

Are you agressive?
I suppose.

The last one sounds interesting.

Kinda

No/Yes

Depends. It's mainly about the other person. I don't find many people sexually attractive.

Pretty open. Though I find it hard to muster enthusiasm for much.

No.

Not really.

Quite often. Don't like it.

Not currently.

Meh. Don't think about it.

Wut?

No.

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts?
Often in conflict.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
no

not anybody. i get sporadic bursts of addiction. and i get over it as quickly as i become interested.

adventures and exploring / not really, it's my normal mode of being.

no / i like to pretend i'm jealous. but i rarely am.

Atention whoreness?
younger, yes.

Are you agressive?
very.

i don't really understand this question.
i enjoy dressing up and taking care of myself.

i used to be. i've come to realise i can only be physically
attracted to a female. and nothing romantic.
but i still like dick better.

no / no

i used to write columns about them.

very much so. though maturity has dampered my recklessness.

no. not with the universe, not with anybody. no. NO.

i can be when it's appropriate.

often. i only care if it's from certain people that i admire.

yes, for life. my life.

i don't know.

i don't know.

sex is probably the only area i don't depend on visual imagery as my primary mode of assimilating. i'm more driven by touch.

i'm a pretender in the game of love. i don't know.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like being desirable, but I won't over-invest in it.

No. Except maybe figuring out what to do with my life. I'm tired of floating.

I like something new. New resonating experiences catch me like a hook in my mouth... I'll drink deeply, then once sated, the obsession disappears and that is that.

Paranoid? Only if I don't get enough information, multiple possibilities exist, and I have no way to determine which is correct.

Jealous? Maybe jealous of someone's time, possibly; but I put so many restraints on myself that I think my problem is more the opposite... To many, I might not seem like I care even when I do, that's typically the complaint. I'm too aloof.

Attention whoreness?
Yes, sometimes; but more to just get an acknowledgement that I'm alive and visible, because I'm personally prone to feeling like I don't exist and I need feedback in order to ground myself / know I'm not imagining things.

Are you aggressive?
Not typically, although I'm increasingly willing to challenge.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgygny?
Meh. I cultivate myself nowadays, and I'll do whatever thing (masculine or feminine) that fits my needs of the moment.

My sexual orientation is straight-ish, with flex. I think confusion only happens when you try to be something you're not, or try to impose a convenient label over what you're feeling.

I love intimacy, but I hate feeling trapped in a relationship, where I have to stomp on someone I care about in order to get space again.

Had my avoidant streak. I still get it sometimes, but far less than in the past. Avoidant to me is avoiding others because I feel like they implicitly will see me as bad; I sometimes avoid others just to keep from feeling smothered.

How much are you open to new sexual experiences?
Yes. Try anything (or most things) once.

How much are you open to new experiences as a general rule?
I'm an explorer. So ... new experiences, new thoughts, new emotions... depending on the risk level.

The best part about physical intimacy to me is feeling like I am part of the beloved... total communion.

Do you consider yourself sexy?
Sometimes yes.
Sometimes not at all.

I receive enough, I guess. I typically don't know how to respond, so I often just give the socially appropriate response. I like them but don't want to beg for them; at the same time, I have no idea how to respond when I get them.

Creation.

Complicated question for a short-answer quiz.

Not sure, but SX is probably part of it -- the inability to keep walls up around me and having to immediate go to the core. We're completely unprotected with each other, not really even by choice.

Not really. If anything, I'm more the "girl next door."

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts?
Antagonistic. I draw close, I dart way; I feel embraced, I feel smothered; I want to belong, I want my freedom.

Right now I just feel like not getting close to anyone, so that I don't inadvertently hurt them when the walls come up again; I'm tired of myself and the flip-flop.

But... I can't live without desiring intimacy, so it's a losing battle.

Hopelandic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
me
Alright my sx is second... but I want to answer anyway :p

Yes. Not for everybody, but for people I like. I like being wanted, as much as I like to deny that.

Are you obsessed with something or somebody?

Define obsession? I often ruminate over people I like, yup. I really try to not idealise them though. Recognition of flaws and differences (potential points of contention) bring me back to the ground. I feel different when I don't have any body to think about. I like being genuinely attracted to someone and I like visualising them and doing things to them in my mind >:D

Oh lord. Intensity; not too much too soon. When I'm ready. Stable, steady but sure and certain connection. I like intense exercise; I'm attracted to expeditions and doing long treks. I have a subtle attraction to danger (even though I fear it). The fear and adrenaline kind of turns me on. Sharing experiences that involve a lot of participation and work. I absolutely CRAVE that. Doing hard work with someone. Were we see all sides of each other and accomplish things together.

A little bit of both. It's never become insidious though.

Atention whoreness?

I'm more about subtlety but in a way yes. A subtle attention whore is still counted as an attention whore right? and only on my terms when I feel it's deserved (and only by people I trust and like). I don't like being the center of attention in every situation I find myself in; definately not. I blend in 95% of the time, become an attention whore, 5%

Are you agressive?

Sometimes yes, especially when I haven't done much exercise. Only around family and on the internets though :p

None of the above. More like sensuality.

Kind of. I've been in a relationship with a women, but i'm more sexually attracted to men by a long shot. It's more about connection to me.

Avoidant, yup :(

Fairly open, yes yes yes.

As long as I feel safe. I have to push myself though.

Probably only in my imagination because I wouldn't want to overpower somebody. But the need to engulf them sometimes becomes overpowering.

No, I wish!

Sometimes. Depends on who it is, how long i've known them for, how accurate it seems to me. I do get shy and taken aback though because i'm not expecting it.

Dancing, mental health, a guy *blushes*

Be back to answer this question.

But I will say that an intelligent sp/sx with similar values, draws me in like no other.
Both my parents are lacking in sx, and we barely talk.

n/a

I actually used to be like this. If I was actually sexy, I think I would be more into it. Subtle sex appeal is definitely down my alley.

I'll come back to answer this.

rav3n

When originally responding, didn't notice the bolded word of being overly concerned. So my response should read, "no".

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm SX last but I'm answering anyway. So there. :alttongue:
Thought you might all want the SX last perspective.

I'm concerned with desirability in terms of being thought of as interesting and enjoyable to be around, less so in terms of sexual desirability. Just recently I've put more thought into how I come across appearance wise to others. So now, I kind of care somewhat about appearing desirable in terms of looks. I certainly don't want to look slutty though, and I don't want to spend all my time obsessing about it. I still value intelligence above mere looks.

I'm always obsessed about something. I can be obsessed about my job. Or something captures my interest and it totally absorbs me and I have trouble disengaging from it. Rarely I am obsessed with individuals though. I'm more obsessed with ideas.

I don't really know. I avoid too much intensity in my life. I like things more even-keeled. I guess I like some intensity in music and art and in the books I read and the movies I watch.

No to paranoia. Rarely jealous.

Atention whoreness?

No. I do like some attention, we all do. But what I want is the right kind of attention. I'm not one of those desperate people who does stupid things to get attention, which is usually in the form of negative attention. I try to avoid being the center of attention. Too much spotlight makes me uneasy. But I don't want to be overlooked either.

Are you agressive?

Not particularly.

No. I don't cultivate any gender roles. I don't see myself as particularly masculine or feminine. I do what interests me. Gender roles are confining.

No. I know I'm straight but I've had a couple suspect I might be lesbian simply because I never dated in high school and hardly at all in college.

Yes to intimacy. Somewhat to avoidant.

Not very, but more so now then when I had my first sexual encounter. One of my exes had to talk me into trying certain stuff. Like oral sex which I thought was gross.

I'm quite open to new experiences in general as long as they are not dangerous. I will try most anything once.

I'm not so sure I clearly understand what this means. I suppose there have been times I've been so absorbed in some activity I was doing that I totally forgot everything else. Is this what you mean, to become so absorbed with something or someone that you forget about everything else? I guess I strive to be deeply passionate but not to the point where I forget or neglect everything else.

No. I've been told I'm pretty but that's different from being sexy. I am modest in the way I dress and present myself and don't try to show off my assets. I suppose I could be sexy if I really wanted to but its not a top priority.

How often is considered often? I do receive compliments from time to time. I answered this question in another thread. I am prone to questioning the complimenter's sincerity but I thank the person who complimented me. Most of the time, people do genuinely mean it when they complimented.

Most of the compliments I receive are related to intelligence or work related. Once in a while I do receive an appearance related compliment which makes me feel good because I'm not confident in this realm.

Things, not people. I'm passionate about intellectual matters, personality psychology, certain sensory pleasures like music and good food.

I seem most drawn to so/sx/sp. They are warm, friendly, and enthusiastic people. They are little more looser and upbeat than I (an so/sp) is yet don't overwhelm me with intensity the way some of the sx firsters do.

Not dating anyone right now.

One of my exes I would guess was so/sx/sp. I really don't know about the others. One of the them was sx first probably, unsure about the stack.

No. I don't try to emulate people appearance wise.

thexjib

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5

A bit... but I feel desirable so I guess I don't obsess over it.

yes, many things

I reach it.

Can be... if I feel insecure

Atention whoreness?

yup... in an introvert way.

Are you agressive?

yes

I try to be manly... I want to be thought of as masculine. I think have a fairly sophisticated idea of masculinity.

never

Yes, and I do not trust people for a long time.

very very very open

I live for it.

no

Yes, because I am.

On my looks? All the time... I tend to be a bit shy when I hear it....but I eat it up inside.

yes and yes

I deal with people as individuals.

sp/sx

I am handsome like a movie star... so I just identify with myself. I am sorry if it sounds arrogant and you are the kind of person who is offended by arrogance.. but it is true.

I don't know

hilo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9 sx
My sexual orientation is straight-ish, with flex. I think confusion only happens when you try to be something you're not, or try to impose a convenient label over what you're feeling.

Exactly.

subterraneancavern

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Are you overly concerned with your desirability?

I do worry about my desirability, but I'm not obsessed by it

Yes, both, always.

None really, the only intense experiences I have are because the degree to which I pursue them, not something innate to the experience itself (eating pie vs. skydiving).

Yes, they reinforce each other.

Atention whoreness?

I surely hope not.

Are you agressive?

I don't consider myself aggressive, but I've gotten feedback to the contrary.

No, but I'm quite outwardly feminine because of my aesthetic preferences.

Not at all, I've been boy crazy since I was a toddler.

I fear vulnerability.

I'm a virgin, but I think I'd be willing to do most things, barring the involvement of other people.

I'm average in this regard.

Yes, It is the overarching goal of my life.

Not by a long shot.

I become bashful.

Yes, both.

I'm not experienced enough at typing people to say.

I don't have one.

Quite the opposite, really.

It is tog o' war with my soul, devil and devil on my shoulders, they are equally strong and satisfying one dissatisfies the other.

TacEight

MBTI Type
INTP

Only if I am actively in sx-mode toward someone, and then I'm conscious about it and strive to counter my subconscious' tendencies toward immature or questionable motives.

Not now. I have been obsessed 5 times in my life, the most recent being the most... helpful to me; I grew a lot and learned a lot about myself through the experience.

Intellectual stimulation, easily. I actively seek it, but with intent to control my strong sx.

Never. The other is given complete independence, as I demand for myself. I generally trust too much, and when someone hurts me I withdraw for a period of time--but I rarely cease trusting them anyhow, I am simply less inclined to open myself up/become vulnerable to them.

Attention whoreness?

Never.

Are you aggressive?

Never.

I cultivate individualism and equality in everyone I know well. Masculinity and Femininity are social constructs which I do not believe in (and am consciously aware of), even if I have the usual/standard social indoctrination from living in a media-ridden world.

No. I don't know why I am straight, but I am. I have absolutely nothing against bi, gay, etc., and have minor curiosity toward it all, but not enough to experiment with any of it at this time in my life. I assume I am only attracted to women based on the aforementioned media's influence, but again haven't dedicated much thought on the matter.

I never fear intimacy--actually I embrace it. However I actively dislike too much physical closeness, and loathe it when people expect me to "hang out" with them more than at my own pace. (Which is a very slow pace, hah. Hanging out once a week maybe twice would be ideal...)

Very open, but have only had 2 sexual partners in my life so far, and am not very interested in casual sex.

Very open, although I generally go back to something I know I enjoy. For example, given the opportunity to see a new place I will go. After having gone, I would prefer to go to a place I love and enjoy than to go back to a place I've only been once. I guess once I've experienced something once, unless it's comparable to other options, I'll stick with what I already enjoy. Same goes to trying food.

I would like to be understood by someone, someday--doesn't have to have romantic ties to that understanding; a close friend would be fine. That understanding would have to encompass that I continually grow and change, and that I cannot truly be "understood." I would also like someone with great depth to understand and learn. Again, doesn't have to be in a romantic capacity, although if they are female I would probably want to go toward that due to my sx/sp.

I don't consider myself like that. I am confident in who I am, and conscious of my occasional desire to change the way I look to appear "better" to others; a desire which I view as unhealthy and immature, brought on by the environment I've grown up in.

I generally assume compliments are useless facts stated with a manipulative intent, but not a malicious intent; I don't usually give them or understand them too well.

Some things yes. Someone, no.

How do you deal with peoples of the six different variants (including the yours)?

I'll have to get back to this one; I've not done a lot of research into it.

One of my ex's is an sx/??. The other I don't know.

Not at all.

Very frustrating. Cerebrally I understand and know that others might or will "hurt" me when I express my strong attraction to them and/or outright disconnect from me. My sp fears this, and does not want to take the risks involved. My sx pushes very hard, wanting to be expressed and doesn't want to take the risk of "what if." Usually I am able to rely on my sp "instincts" enough to prevent actually getting in too deep, but on the few occasions my sx pushed past, I struggled to remove myself from the person.

It usually takes complete disconnect from a person for me to emotionally let go, which drives my Fe crazy. I understand the possible ramifications in how they would react or become hurt by my disconnect, but at the same time realize that because they cannot reciprocate feelings for me, I understand that it would hurt just as much or worse for me to irritate them with my "overly expressive" presence, or inversely I feel like I may lose control over what I assume are immature sx tendencies, and turn them completely off/hurt them by expressing myself.

Last edited:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Are you overly concerned with your desirability? No, things happen exactly when they need to

Are you obssessed with something or somebody? I am obsessed with my destiny

What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it? I like knowledgeable people and adventures

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous? I was several years ago, I've mellowed out now

Attention whoreness? 70% yes 30% no

Are you agressive? When provoked yes

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgigny? Trying to find my feminine side as we speak :)

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation? No

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant? I don't fear intimacy, i am worried i am going to keep on attracting the same kind of people though

How much are you open to new sexual experiences? Bring it on.

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule? Pretty much but i am fussy with food

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody? Yes

Do you consider yourself as sexy? No

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this? Yes, it's flattering

Have you some passion for something or someone? Not someone but something yes .. Passion for life

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)? People are people first, labels second

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)? Not ready for that kind of thing yet

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them? No, i don't follow, i lead

As an Sx/So, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and social instincts? I am not sure. I very easily get along with people in general and i love talking to strangers. Maybe i'm naive to my sexual instincts, i don't know.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Questions for Sx peoples

Are you overly concerned with your desirability? Not mine so much but I do have a great concern for the concept of desire in the abstract

Yes, I hope this obsession will last (most are short)...because its particularly fun.

Mostly theory but sometimes people. This time its especially nice because this person is as nuts (possibly even more or more intensely at least for the short term) over me as I them (think she must be sx too)

Occasionally. Relatively not too bad in typical day to day events. More susceptible to extreme circumstances.

Attention whoreness?

Occasionally at prime moments...often spend just as much time trying to keep a low profile. Manic back and forth.

Are you aggressive?

Passive punctuated by moments of intense aggression or passion typical to a 5w4.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Femininity? Androgyny?

Yes...all three at different times...androgigny is the most fun (i.e. acting like a slightly stuck up/free spirit Dandy)

Only younger. When I wondered when the hell I some hot babe gonna get some sexual orient me (without me having to approach or do jackshit...like what always happens in the movies. ;)

Not physical intimacy but deeper emotional intimacy yes...regardless, when I throw myself into it I go all out balz to the wall.

Very

Pretty much open to it. Although to some's surprise, I do have my limitations. If another man is thrown into the mix of group sex then strict application of the "no touching rule" need be applied. Lol

Yes, at least temporary. Don't want to lose "myself" in the process but open to evolving for the better.

I'm just like this guy, you know. I think the fact that so many other people are or act so unsexy that it makes me look/be perceived sexy by comparison.

Not fucken often enough assholes!
(just kidding I am pretty lucky at receiving more than my fair share of complements. One of the reasons is...is that I am quite good at proper protocols for receipt of complements)

Yes

How do you deal with peoples of the six different variants (including the yours)?

Don't know, don't care. How long is this survey anywhoo?

Think she is sx too
Chicks butts and boobs...and camel toe. Also almost every part of my girlfriends face and body I tend to erocticize

Sexual trumps self preservation in general

The two complement each other in general. Sexual motivates me to be social.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Yes, tho I'ld never admit it.

Yes

Yes

Atention whoreness?

Yes

Are you agressive?

No

Yes, it's always one imago of those three

No, I am not attracted by the male body but I can be attracted by beautiful souls.

I am avoidant when it comes to first contact. I am bad at braking the ice

I'ld say 6 on a scala of 7

6 on a scala of 7 aswell. But with one partner. I believe in the growth of mind and I am a very adaptive person, I cant switch from partner to partner and still have fun.

Ohhh yes

I seldom consider myself in anything

I feign I didnt hear them

Yes indeed

I try to respect them

sx

When I was younger

Uhhm, hidden

Quickening

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm certainly more concerned than some people. I tend to imagine myself through 'lover's eyes' as it were, that is, through the eyes of an idealised partner.

Obsessive, yep. Not for people I actually know though, at least so far (haven't really fallen for someone yet, not been in an LTR) - more a particular writer, artist, album, idea, project, whatever. I can fall into things pretty completely if I feel they "click" with me, but then it gets to a point when something in my brain goes "okay, you've taken everything from that you're going to get" and I lose interest pretty much overnight.

First and foremost, theatre. It's what I want to do with my life, directing specifically, and it seems to fit my needs so exactly - realising a personal vision, "deep" connection with others, [obsessive] focus on the play's concept/idea (my Ni loves this).
Interestingly, a lot of interviews with theatre pples I've read use language I tend to associate with sx-doms: describing theatre as a drug, an addiction, intense experience, like being in love even. Does the field have a high population of sx-doms I wonder?
But I think also, as was mentioned above, it's not so much the intensity of the experience itself as the intense way one's energy is focused on it.
Also film, photography, walking, other things...and certainly good (ie "deep" haha) conversation. Am trying to strive for these things more actively - without treading on other's toes too much.

Don't know..

Atention whoreness?
Maybe at times...I dunno, it's hard to be objective, I don't know what the standard is...

Are you agressive?
In a way - particularly in groups. It's not an intentional thing but I may come across that way. Without the more measured, broadly aware energy of SO, so in a group Fe tries to draw on what "should be said" but the seeking, pushing energy of sx tends to come on too strong, be too emphatic. Then if I realise I've "done something wrong" (am never quite sure what, or how it could have been avoided though :/) and sp snaps back and I withdraw.

I cultivate attractiveness and/or bold individuality, which in my head are closely associated.

Yeah, vaguely.

Do have avoidant tendencies, but am working on them. Dunno about fearing intimacy.

This doesn't mean much to me in the abstract, I'd have to decide on a specific instance with a specific person I s'pose.

Again, finding it hard to judge. Less open than ENxPs :)...

Part of me knows this is realistically impossible and/or just the result of recognising a suitable genetic match. Another part of me screams and stamps its foot: "but I still want it, dammit!"

Erm, I try to be - or rather, I try to be "attractive", as it's more than about sex. Don't know if it succeeds, but meh.

I want compliments a lot - but when I've actually got them have no idea how to react.

See above theatre rant.

Don't know enough pple's variants for sure to say, really.

Don't have one atm.

Have done in the past actually. But I felt that was rather self-rejecting after a while.

Fraught. Have repressed sx in the past, possibly/probably because it doesn't receive much support from close family (parents both sp/so - and yes, there goes another 4 claiming to be misunderstood as a child!). Now I'm more aware of it through Enneagram research etc, it's easier, but still kinda like trying to keep two utterly different plates spinning at once. The emotional storm is always brewing (cliche but the metaphor seems to capture the essence of how it feels). But it's good too.

Last edited:

IheartFootball10

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
QUOTE=Speed Gavroche;1348720]

Are you overly concerned with your desirability? nah, have yet to ever be rejected in my life. so im not concerned at all. i know how desireable i am.

Are you obssessed with something or somebody? somebody..no. something? yeh. random day/road trips and adventures.

What kind of intense experience attract you? Do you actively reach it? anything that is extreme. white water rafting, skydiving, rock climbing, surfing. and yes, i seek it out.

Are you paranoid in relationships? Jealous? nah. insecurity breeds paranoia and jealousy. not my style.

Atention whoreness? you wont find a bigger whore than me :)

Are you agressive? extremely.

Do you cultivate your masculinity? Feminity? Androgigny? i like to think of myself as a girly tomboy lol

Are you or were you confused about your sexual orientation? never.

Do you fear intimacy? Avoidant? nope.

How much are you opened to new sexual experiences? very.

How much are you opened to new experiences as a general rule? ill try anything once!

Do you aspire to "become one" with something or somebody? what? like getting married? yeh sure. eventually...

Do you consider yourself as sexy? damn straight!

Do you often receive compliments? How do you react to this? a lot. i just smile and say thanks.

Have you some passion for something or someone? im passionate about just about everything in my life.

How do you deal with peoples of the six differents variants (including the yours)? adapt as needed i guess. dont know much about the other types other than my own.

What is(are) the variant(s) of you mate(s)? dunno. currently in bachlorette status.

Do you identify with some desirable, sexy image and tend to look like them? nah, im just me. cant be anything else. never understood people who try to be anything other than themselves.

As an Sx/Sp, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and self-pres instincts? n/a

As an Sx/So, how would you explain the relationships between your sexual and social instincts? not really sure i understand this question. ill read everyone else answers so i can understand it better.[/QUOTE]

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

A little. I wouldn't say óverly' though.

At times...yeah.

Those that leave me feeling good afterwards, or that I've learned a valuable lesson, as well as those I know I will hold dear in my memory. I'd take action to reach these experiences if they were positive.

I never had a relationship...but...
I'm paranoid about starting relationships and dealing with people's flaws...I'd say I'm jealous of people in relationships within reason (ex. The tripolar OCD bitch that somehow has a fantastic boyfriend...I mean, she's fucking crazy and miserable...I don't see why?)

Atention whoreness?

Nah.

Are you agressive?

When I need to be. I'm usually the opposite most of the time.

Not really. I like to dress feminine at times, but I act like a dude.

There was a point where I thought I mightvé been bisexual a couple years ago (I was crushing on a girl for a short period of time).

Now I just like boys...nah, I love them. :wubbie:

Extremely. Being emotionally or physically vulnerable with someone I don't trust 100% makes me run far far away.

I'm still a virgin, but I'm basically willing to try anything within boundaries.

Very.

No.

You can't believe how much I am in love with myself and how sexy I think I am! ;)

Yes. I'm usually humble about it.

I wish.

Like I deal with any person? :huh:

N/A

No.

They fight. A lot.
I feel I won't belong if I go and pursue something I'm passionate about, but the latter usually prevails if I'm in a healthy state of mind. Story of my life.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you for all your answers.:) This is very interesting.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Only when there is someone I would like to desire me

I can be, but not right now.

Just being close to people and being able to share myself with them and vice versa.

Never been in a relationship, have been slightly jealous

Atention whoreness?
No

Are you agressive?
No

I tend to be androgynous. I don't try to conform to a standard.

Have been slightly confused. My sexuality is mostly heterosexual but it isn't clean cut.

Oh yes.

Not much.

I tend to be cautious with these, but I am not closed off from them.

In a matter of speaking, yes, I suppose.

Hehe no.

Not that often. Polite thanks.

At times, very intense passion.

Dunno. Just learned this stuff.

Have none.

No.

Unhelpful.