• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sx-doms...come to me ;)

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
According to you im a sx. could be sp/sx/so

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
I'm unsure if I'm sx/sp or sp/sx. I think, for a long time, I was definitely sx-dom, but life experience made the sp-instinct really strong.
I think perhaps 5 sx/sp.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I'm 5w4 sx/sp.

I posted in this thread previously, and it had no positive affect on the number or depth of my personal connections. I'm rating this thread one star. :dry:

:D

jixmixfix

Permabanned
SP SX 5w6 I'm a true introvert. I don't i've met anyone on the forums who is SP sx.

typologywhore

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4w5 sx/sp here. It's a turbulent ride, but I'm loving it xD

sp wing is pretty strong, probably in large part because I was raised by two sp/so's, meaning that sx's way of doing things received LIEK NO VALIDATION EVAH -pouts-

But yeah, sx is definitely first. -puts on sunglasses- Oh yes.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4w5 sx/sp here. It's a turbulent ride, but I'm loving it xD

sp wing is pretty strong, probably in large part because I was raised by two sp/so's, meaning that sx's way of doing things received LIEK NO VALIDATION EVAH -pouts-

But yeah, sx is definitely first. -puts on sunglasses- Oh yes.

sounds like you have a 3 wing ;)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SP SX 5w6 I'm a true introvert. I don't i've met anyone on the forums who is SP sx.

I think it's just a rare situation. Sp and Sx are almost like complete opposites. Such a person is going to suffer from greater inner turmoil over conflicting instincts vying for attention.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Depends on my mood when I take the test. I either get very close to an omni score or else I score slightly sx/so. The rest is in my signature

typologywhore

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sounds like you have a 3 wing ;)

-laughs-

Oh, I don't, I'm pretty sure. Am just (a) overcompensating for social anxiety and (b) consciously trying not to come across as emo-ish :)

That and I'm on an awesome (and long overdue) emotional high atm ^__^

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-laughs-

Oh, I don't, I'm pretty sure. Am just (a) overcompensating for social anxiety and (b) consciously trying not to come across as emo-ish :)

That and I'm on an awesome (and long overdue) emotional high atm ^__^

that sounds great... Just what I would expect from a 3 wing, lol!

I'm sp - sx.

I thought I was sx - sp, but this pretty well confirmed it to be the other way for me:

a belief that sex is just another physical drive for physical pleasure is a pretty good sign that an individual is not a sexual subtype.

- Naranjo​

I think I recognize the pull of sx sometimes, it drives me into strange places that I usually feel uncomfortable in. I know I'm more comfortable at home reading or whatever, but I suddenly decide I'm going to go out and meet people and find something exiting, visit unfamiliar places, without worrying about my own safety or comfort. I like that I can define that side of myself now :)

typologywhore

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
that sounds great... Just what I would expect from a 3 wing, lol!

...ne, really? Haha!

Shall have to ponder this! Cheers for your input :D

"a belief that sex is just another physical drive for physical pleasure is a pretty good sign that an individual is not a sexual subtype."
+1: definitely.

A [possible] distinction between sp/sx and sx/sp and attitudes to sex, that recently came up for me IRL -

sp/sx: "sex is an expression, a confirmation, of intimacy between me and another. Sex is therefore reserved for the few I care about deeply."

sx/sp: "sex is a means of creating intimacy between me and another. Sex can be used to fully open me to the being of the other, to explore them and what the connection between us feels like."

...Any thoughts/ideas on this?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you mean by this?

http://ocean-moonshine.net/e1428573...er_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=86:80
These Fives are conflicted when it comes to experiencing and expressing emotions. They usually default to emotional repression and to detached intellectual analysis. This is a dynamic common to all Fives, but with the self-pres/sexual instinctual stacking, the balance of these forces is pretty precarious and it seems as though the scales are being constantly adjusted one way or another. As the social instinct is the least developed, the social arena gets the drier more intellectual approach almost by default.