• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sx-doms...come to me ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear Kasper,

Be a tough little NT and stick it out. Once you get used to the intensity, it's like being high, I promise...You won't wanna miss out :smooch:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear Kasper,

Be a tough little NT and stick it out. Once you get used to the intensity, it's like being high, I promise...You won't wanna miss out :smooch:

Vala Faye is a major sx dealer. The kingpin.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll take that title and wear it proudly.

Oh and Kaaasper....:hug: Kasper :hug:
*waits for the NT to either turn junkie or die of a stroke*

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've met your kind, they've stalked me :(

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's kinda inevitable with sp-doms it seems :shrug:

They run at the first idea of intimacy, while we're attracted to it :D

Let the chasing begin! :devil:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's kinda inevitable with sp-doms it seems :shrug:

They run at the first idea of intimacy, while we're attracted to it :D

Let the chasing begin! :devil:

speaking of.

do any other sx-doms find it unattractive when you are the hunted, instead of the hunter? like openly, blantantly hunted.

i think it's cute when people admire from far away but it's a turn-off to me when a guy comes up and talks to me for like 15 minutes and asks for my number. one, you don't know me well enough to know you like me; two, where's the fun in that?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
speaking of.

do any other sx-doms find it unattractive when you are the hunted, instead of the hunter? like openly, blantantly hunted.

i think it's cute when people admire from far away but it's a turn-off to me when a guy comes up and talks to me for like 15 minutes and asks for my number. one, you don't know me well enough to know you like me; two, where's the fun in that?
yeah totally...i pretty much hate it.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
speaking of.

Ohh, I actually enjoy it. It also sets off my 'let's see what you've got- kneejerk. I'd be offended too if he thinks he can charm me in 15 minutes in giving him personal detail as well...but it's also my cue to test if he's up for a little game of 'hard to get'. Let's see how bad he wants that phone number. And let's see if he can beat me at my own game :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
..Didn't you identify as an sp-so???

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type