• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sx-doms...come to me ;)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Oh..I just mean the reasons you'd be interested in talking with someone aren't shallow..your intentions would be that it would lead to something meaningful..so..why is it a problem or why would it be ugly or distasteful to you?

Because no one chases a pretty face across the room because they want to marry her some day.

Also, if I still don't know this person I'm choosing based on "not so holy" criteria like attractiveness level. That doesn't really jive with me. There is some not-so-attractive woman on that room that could be much more right for me.

Besides I think it's rude for people approach other people in order to date each other. It's like...the nerve on a person to assume the other person even wants to talk to him/her. I'd also not like to be approached myself by people so I don't wish that upon others either, so I don't do it.

If a fat ugly person approached me I say no, but if it was some hot chick I could be "open to it"? :sick: So arbitrary and unfair it makes me sick. It seems so contrived and unbeautiful.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If a fat ugly person approached me I say no, but if it was some hot chick I could be "open to it"? :sick: So arbitrary and unfair it makes me sick. It seems so contrived and unbeautiful.

So do you ever date fat ugly people whose personality you like, after you get to know them?

Looks are looks to me.
Just like money is money.
I'm not going to be prejudiced against beautiful people just as I shouldn't be prejudiced against rich people; it's no different than being prejudiced just because someone might seem ugly or poor.

The bottom line is that in the end, looks can't carry a relationship. Money can't either. And sometimes you can enjoy someone's personality but things won't 'click' for you based on the total package. I think we have to take people as a whole. If you want an LTR, you have to be attracted to them on some level.

So.....are you attracted to them or not, and is the attraction superficial or more meaningful? Is it something that will endure? Can it balance out other factors? People are notoriously bad at making themselves be attracted to someone they are not ultimately attracted to.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because no one chases a pretty face across the room because they want to marry her some day.

Also, if I still don't know this person I'm choosing based on "not so holy" criteria like attractiveness level. That doesn't really jive with me. There is some not-so-attractive woman on that room that could be much more right for me.

Besides I think it's rude for people approach other people in order to date each other. It's like...the nerve on a person to assume the other person even wants to talk to him/her. I'd also not like to be approached myself by people so I don't wish that upon others either, so I don't do it.

to the bolded...wth? why not? sure they do...i mean...not oh look at her i want to marry her but the general idea is that the possibility is there...these sorts of things need to follow a natural progression that start with attraction...attraction isn't solely superficial...it can be about observing someone with others...thinking she's sweet...has a warm smile...or you like her no bs personality...or the way she carries herself...whatever...you like something and you talk...it's not ugly...it's how you meet people...even the people that want long meaningful relationships based on compatibility and character.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I try to avoid the pretty face unless she says something at least half intelligent, then I give chase.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
to the bolded...wth? why not? sure they do...i mean...not oh look at her i want to marry her but the general idea is that the possibility is there...these sorts of things need to follow a natural progression that start with attraction...attraction isn't solely superficial...it can be about observing someone with others...thinking she's sweet...has a warm smile...or you like her no bs personality...or the way she carries herself...whatever...you like something and you talk...it's not ugly...it's how you meet people...even the people that want long meaningful relationships based on compatibility and character.

Thanks for ignoring all the rest I wrote :p

And to the bolded, it's not the main goal of people no. By that token with everyone of the opposite sex one ever talks there's the possibility it might lead to a serious relationship you never know. Someone you might start by only considering friends might end up your wife. But that's the goal of why you approach someone.

B

brainheart

On the test I had a perfect tie between sexual and social. So I guess I'm sexcial. Or socxual.

Loliz

MBTI Type
Infp
Enneagram
6w7
I'm a sx/sp.

6w7.

It has made problems.!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I'm an Sx dom- Not really sure what that means for me though.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It means you've got the Queen Bee gene...Ready, set, hunt! Douse them in pheromones and hunt them like the prey they are :devil:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm...I'm one.

Causes frequent episodes of rapid thawing, floods, and freezing back up again. :D

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm...I'm one.

Causes frequent episodes of rapid thawing, floods, and freezing back up again. :D

You forgot the forest fires, hurricanes, and droughts.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You forgot the forest fires, hurricanes, and droughts.

Yeah. I did.

I also forgot that it's like building bridges, then looking in horror at what you have created...blowing it up and then looking in horror at what you destroyed.

Last edited:

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dear sx doms,

You still scare me.

Back off. Thnx.

<3
Kasper

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dear sx doms,

You still scare me.

Back off. Thnx.

<3
Kasper

dear kasper,

i'm blaming it on the sx/sps.

us sx/sos are sneakier.

hey, want to go skydiving?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oooooh you're the devil, I love it!! I see the trap but would still fall for it every time! <3