• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Determining my bf's instinctual variants...

MBTI Type
INFJ
aaaagh, I know it's annoying....but I post this thread because this question seems really really important to me at the moment. I found that many problems in the relationship could be better explained with enneagram and the variants...... My bf is definitely a 9, I guess w1. He has made two tests on similarminds, the variant test and the long enneagram test. on the first he had so-46, sx-42 and sp-42, and on the second one he had sx/so/sp....
Now I don't really know how to find out what he is....so/sx or sx/so...... I find that some problems can be explained because of him being so, which I lack completely (sp/sx).....but this could also be the "secondary" so...... waaah...

P

Phantonym

Don't worry, seeking knowledge is never annoying. :) I agree with you that the enneagram and the variants are indeed valuable sources to analyze things, whether personally or regarding relationships.

I've found that the test results are so inconclusive, as usual. Have you seen this page - Nine Stacks - the enneagram ...info from the underground?

I found the descriptions helpful to determine my own stackings. Maybe it will help you as well, it can't hurt, right? :D Good luck!