• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] sx/sp question

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
this is a very interesting notion. estj sp first. i know an estj who i'd speculate is 8w9. i'd put him as sp/so. it's very interesting for me to consider.

I'm pretty sure now my boyfriend is an ESTJ 1w9 sp/so (the 1w9 I'm certain of). He's actually a very interesting person full of paradoxes, I know I haven't met anyone quite like him before.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty sure now my boyfriend is an ESTJ 1w9 sp/so (the 1w9 I'm certain of). He's actually a very interesting person full of paradoxes, I know I haven't met anyone quite like him before.

the tjs greatly confuse me when typing them. the general consensus in my brain seems to be 1s, 6s, and 8s. i only know 1w2s, 6s, and a handful of 8s. 1w9 would be highly intriguing. 9w1s are one of my favorite types.

what would you say about your s.o? what have you learned about him, estj, 1w9, sp/so, etc? where does Si show up?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
how do you describe the differences for an sp last entp when moving on? you do get hurt, or take it to heart, more than most other entps? and the w6 creates a strong emphasis on the vulnerability of others, where it is easier to recognize what is difficult to directly address in yourself?

I'm not sure how much other ENTP's hurt, especially because many of us are strange about dealing with feelings. They apparently hurt for the same reasons I do, but the degree is tricky to tell. If I'm hurt by someone I'm close to, it hurts so much. But I also move on quickly.

For many people, past hurts are difficult to unload, and being the reason for someone else feeling that way scares me. So I try to be careful ... and it's not easy, because being myself creates messes. I feel like passive people can take the easy way out with this in a way that I can't. But then if I had the option to trade positions, I wouldn't, so ...

and i realized much of this is that if i were to read myself into the situation, i would see problems that would cause hurt everywhere. i feel like i am learning that i need to limit myself purposefully as well, that allowing relationships to go unchecked may be a learning experience but may not suit my best interests or those i care about. it's not a problem for everyone, it's a problem for me bc it's difficult to be half-in or half-assedly out. i don't naturally enjoy distance, i want to destroy it. i am not content and i always desire more.

Yes! :yes:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been trying to work out how I could possibly be as anti-social as I am. I was talking to an INTP guy I stumbled into in the city and we talked for half an hour or so, and we agreed that I'm more of a hermit than he is... if that's even possible lol. I'm an extravert and an enneagram 7... but also Sx/Sp (possibly the other way round).

I can never find enough to stimulate my mind, it feels like I have to be lucky to stumble upon anything that can satiate my boredom, because it has to be a big enough discovery for it to induce growth, yet short enough to hold my attention span. I get a lot of stimulation from my family at home, I have two brothers (ESFP Sx/Sp and ESTP Sp/Sx) who I hang out with whenever I'm at home, so I'm never actually alone, and I don't need to really go outside of the house to seek company... which may be a different story when I move out.

add: Just read the description again, and it seems that what I've described is exactly what Sx is, although it's not the people seeking version, it's the stimulation seeking version. Sx fits me perfectly, and there are a lot of other ENXPs here that are also Sx/Sp types.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
great point about the attention span. everything or nothing, but goddamn it had better be RIGHT NOW! i get so impatient. it's getting to the point where i have difficulty reading book-length works. i need more complex currents than a single voice to energize me, or i need to see the endless refractions of the past/present/future simultaneously behind the voice to become interested. a big booming voice is one thing but i need every audio-visual signal/symbol to be so nearly fully saturated, so pregnant with meaning/desire, as to purport to be as complete as me, to challenge me and communicate more (so much more!) than i can possibly absorb in the present moment. bc THAT (and only that?) is exciting.

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP 7w8 sx/sp here... any questions? ask away