• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Are you sentimental?

Are you sentimental?

• sp/so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sp/sx

• so/sp

• so/sx

• sx/sp

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • sx/so

• Total voters

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Idk if sentimental is the right word, but I've realized I have a tendency to attach feelings and memories to almost everything. Things like books, music, movies, a setting, I'll attach memories to. That memory stays with that thing forever in my mind. I'll watch specific scenes from tv shows and movies just to cry because I like the feeling it gives me, or pretend as if I'm going through something that I went through in the past just to relish the feeling. I wonder if it has any correlation to people's instinctual types.

Last edited:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a person of extremes. I'm either completely detached or I fully merge into something, with not much of an in-between. There's a lot of things to which I cannot emote at all, no matter how much I try, or am told that I should. There's a lot of places and experiences that I should remember and attach feelings to, but I do not. I also don't tend to feel movies or television shows very deeply, and especially zero connection to most people..

However, if I do get the sx attachment to something or someone, I'm in all the way. If they're super special, they occupy my thoughts at all times, I attach so many memories and emotions to them, and I can be extremely sentimental. I think that's why people tend to see me as romantic no matter how hard I've tried not to seem that way.I