Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj None

Default Enneagram 4 what subtype am i?

Hello,
    I'am wondering what subtype i am? I'am sure of being 4w5

SX
    I'am pretty sure of having SX somewhere in my stacking since i can feel the need for intensity and merging with people i love. However i'am not someone very sexual by that i mean i'am quite shy and not the kind to openly talk about my sexuality or to publicly dance, maybe there is also education that plays a role in that.

SO
    I can relate to the need to be part of something bigger than myself, i would love to be part of a group where i can feel understood. Belonging to a specific group is very important to me. However i am very socially awkward (even got a diag on the autistic spectrum) i have a very hard time understanding people's motives. Very hard for me to understand hiearchy in a structure, who is the boss, and to properly adapt to it.

SP
    I hate having to take care of daily tast, maintaining a budget,.... i tend to procrastinate a lot. However i spend alo of time thinking about it being anxious about not able to make it. In the other hand i don't care too much about comfort as long as i can do what i like. I find those aspects of life boring, but understand the necessitiy of it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    739 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Based on these descriptors alone, you seem to be sp-last. Sx/so seems to be the fit; the shyness you describe in your sx descriptor could also just be the shyness and introversion associated with 4s, but you seem to be more comfortable in 1-on-1 situations. (Also, sx doesn't necessarily have to do with sexuality. It's more about focusing on the intimacy/1-on-1 side of things, whether in relationships or something else).
    "Am I about dollars or about change?
    Am I about knowledge or about brains?

- J. Cole, Miss America

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    SiTi
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I'd agree that this sounds pretty sp last. This site here is a great resource to work with if you're looking to fine tune whether so/sx or sx/so (or even something else) fits better: Instinct Stacking — Enneagrammer