• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Enneagram 4 what subtype am i?

Kerozen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hello,
I'am wondering what subtype i am? I'am sure of being 4w5

SX
I'am pretty sure of having SX somewhere in my stacking since i can feel the need for intensity and merging with people i love. However i'am not someone very sexual by that i mean i'am quite shy and not the kind to openly talk about my sexuality or to publicly dance, maybe there is also education that plays a role in that.

SO
I can relate to the need to be part of something bigger than myself, i would love to be part of a group where i can feel understood. Belonging to a specific group is very important to me. However i am very socially awkward (even got a diag on the autistic spectrum) i have a very hard time understanding people's motives. Very hard for me to understand hiearchy in a structure, who is the boss, and to properly adapt to it.

SP
I hate having to take care of daily tast, maintaining a budget,.... i tend to procrastinate a lot. However i spend alo of time thinking about it being anxious about not able to make it. In the other hand i don't care too much about comfort as long as i can do what i like. I find those aspects of life boring, but understand the necessitiy of it.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Based on these descriptors alone, you seem to be sp-last. Sx/so seems to be the fit; the shyness you describe in your sx descriptor could also just be the shyness and introversion associated with 4s, but you seem to be more comfortable in 1-on-1 situations. (Also, sx doesn't necessarily have to do with sexuality. It's more about focusing on the intimacy/1-on-1 side of things, whether in relationships or something else).

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd agree that this sounds pretty sp last. This site here is a great resource to work with if you're looking to fine tune whether so/sx or sx/so (or even something else) fits better: Instinct Stacking — Enneagrammer