User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    This is interesting - I do only really see myself when I look ahead. I would say that being surrounded by loved ones is a high priority, but that's a pretty vague vision. Who will those loved ones be? I dunno. But I hope I have them and feel loved and safe around them.
    Took the words out of my mouth again. I am the cake, family & loved ones are the icing. You build from bottom up.
    S K Yγ€€K I N G
    It is said to have lived for hundreds of millions of years in the earth's ozone layer, above the clouds.
    Its existence had been completely unknown because it lived so high in the sky.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

Give me a fourth dot. The Tsarevich's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    478 sx/sp
    Socionics
    :-( None

Tbh...I'm still not 100% sold on my stacking. I can relate to a LOT of what those who type as soc-last are saying. Yet when I examine other social-lasts in my life, I'd say that the things I dislike about those particular stackings...don't sound like my experience.

The fact is, my stacking is my values system. It's more individual things about my general instincts that I hate. Like the parts of my dominant that cause me distress and self esteem issues (eg, desirability), my way of always feeling like an outsider, and my inability to sensibly plan my life. All 3 of my instincts are totally warped and non-functional idk. It blends together as this harmonious "my life is shit" symphony lol.

Of all the problems I have, I'd say most aren't related to the instincts though. There's a lot I dislike, but most of the instinctual stuff (except for issues of the dominant) isn't at the top of the list.

Sorry I know that's unhelpful. I may be able to formulate a better response MONTHS later after mulling it over.
    Likes Luminous liked this post

Amethyst's Snowqueen Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

There's a lot of flaws. While I enjoy romance and I try to be friendly towards others, I just have trouble getting close to others. It makes me feel...vulnerable. My So instinct is interested in getting to know different people, but once they get close it feels awkward. People call me private a lot, and they're not wrong. It's funny cause my Fi and I think my so too make me like talking about myself. But yeah, most of my personal life is private. I think romance is different because it's like having one best friend, plus I think the SP likes cuddles. I also have some hypochondriac tendencies, and I can be a hoarder too with things like old homework and food wrappers(hey, I got a box of Japanese snacks). Being an I with two withdrawn fixes plus the SP, I am highly introverted and spend most of my days avoiding humans.

I'm a foodie though, pretty stereotypically SP. I can cook pretty well and I like new foods, plus I love comfort food and hot drinks. I can lay on the couch for hours watching TV wrapped up under a blanket. I don't ask for help much, which is blessing and a curse. I don't bother people much and I like to figure out things on my own, but it gets me in trouble if I wait too long. My So instinct shows up more on the forum I think because I'm less shy here and am interested in all the different personalities. I secretly want to be forum famous too.
    But then came the Tongues on that terrible day
    Steadfast as winter, they entered the fray
    And all heard the music of Alduin's doom
    The sweet song of Skyrim, sky-shattering Thu'um

βœΊπ”Έπ•žπ•–π•₯𝕙π•ͺ𝕀π•₯ π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π• π•Ÿ, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•₯ 𝕛𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•π•’π•Ÿπ••, 𝕒 π•™π•šπ••π••π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕠 π•žπ•¦π•”π•™ 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•– ✺

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

Sp blind: Is it a spider?
    What's not to love about being Donut?
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.

Clarity demands a certain degree of objectivity, from the world as well as the observer...

I’m the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
    I am Catstiel. I am an Angel of the Lord...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp

I'm sp/sx.
    I like everything about this stacking. I feel no need to change.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

With all due respect,
    The Cat.

Clarity demands a certain degree of objectivity, from the world as well as the observer...

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

With all due respect,
    The Cat.

Likes Yuu liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

Sp blind. Do not want. But have. So Make the best of it.

At least there is symmetry
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.