• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cereal!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What was your favorite kind as a kid? What is your favorite kind now?

Feel free to post pics here.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Growing up, I ate this every morning:

Granola cereal
Blackberries
Milk

Microwave it and enjoy..

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
As a child, I had Weet-Bix and All Bran and oats and now I have oats with a tablespoon of olive oil. Most of the time.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I am addicted to oatmeal with golden raisins and walnuts in it.

Keeps the cholesterol down, too.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Count Chocula was the best to me when I was a kid, but I didn't get to have it often. Apple Jacks were a major competitor, though.

I really just wanted somebody to sell a box filled with nothing but marbits, but that was never made, and I doubt my parents would have bought it, anyway.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I loved ready break or coco pops as a kid, now I'm a crunchy nutter (crunchy nut cornflakes).

I love cereal in the morning with ice cold milk, some people need coffee before they are human, me I need my cereal.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mmmm, Cookie Crisps. I seriously loved lots of cereals as a kid though. Twix was probably my favorite. But kudos too to Corn Pops, Cocoa Pebbles, and Raisin Bran.

Nowadays, I'm more of a Honey Bunches of Oats and Frosted Mini-Wheats gal.

Sigh. Sugar does not taste as good when you're an adult. I feel cheated. If I'd known, I'd eaten so many more pop rocks and nerds and deliciously colorful cereal.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cheerios, blueberry jam, milk, a little sugar.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Heaven was found in a Froot Loops box when I was a kid :cool:

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm... corn flakes, honey nut cheerios most of the time. As a treat sometimes cocoa puffs or reeses pb crunch. Capt'n Crunch was also good. Always with ice cold milk.

Nowadays it's oatmeal w/ milk microwaved and honey drizzled on top. Sometimes blueberries added, or my weirder delicacy--cheese-stuffed olives microwaved in with it. I can't describe how heavenly that tastes (and how weird it sounds).

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cheerios, blueberry jam, milk, a little sugar.

I thought that ^ was odd until I read this v

Nowadays it's oatmeal w/ milk microwaved and honey drizzled on top. Sometimes blueberries added, or my weirder delicacy--cheese-stuffed olives microwaved in with it. I can't describe how heavenly that tastes (and how weird it sounds).

:huh:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Always loved Cinnamon Life and Oh's.

Oh's are so good. Would love a monstrous bowl full right about now.

yugyug

MBTI Type
I?TP
Capt'n Crunch (with chocolate milk, if I could get away with it)

Now, Strawberry Honey Bunches o' Oats

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I was a kid I loved Kix- the origional before they got ahold of the recipe and fucked it up :dry:

Now, I've found that it's best that I avoid cereal since I get hungry within an hour of eating it and am cranky until lunchtime. :)