• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cereal!

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
I used to have a big variety as a kid. I tried so many of them, even the bootleg ones :tongue:, they got bootleg for everything these days. I eat like a weirdo though, sometimes I heat my cereals so they're marshmallowy.:ninja:, I like it when the chocolate seeps in the milk, heavenly.
As a kid=> can't remember the name but it has the three donald ducks nephews on the package and it tasted so good.
Now=> it changes every month, currently anything with fruits in it,especially raisins.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I used to have a big variety as a kid. I tried so many of them, even the bootleg ones :tongue:, they got bootleg for everything these days. I eat like a weirdo though, sometimes I heat my cereals so they're marshmallowy.:ninja:, I like it when the chocolate seeps in the milk, heavenly.
As a kid=> can't remember the name but it has the three donald ducks nephews on the package and it tasted so good.
Now=> it changes every month, currently anything with fruits in it,especially raisins.

Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
On Trio cereal right?

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What was your favorite kind as a kid? What is your favorite kind now?

Feel free to post pics here.

Lucky Charms. Just the marshmellows though. :D And Cookie Crunch before it turned into crap.

Now...hmm...Apple Jacks. The only drawback is it cuts the roof of my mouth.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. For real.

Also, the peanut butter Cap'n crunch, and the Reese's cereal are both excellent.

For snacking, Quaker Oat Squares are awesome.

Usehername

On a mission
Heaven was found in a Froot Loops box when I was a kid :cool:

We did a Media Consumption Diary for my Politics & Mass Media class... I had Froot Loops that morning and recorded it in my diary. I lost 10% on the assignment because I spelled it wrong (we were forewarned on the first day of class taht any misspelling of a proper noun in the media was a huge no-no and as such we'd get seriously docked for every minor mistake).

Damn Ni dom and not noticing it wasn't Fruit Loops. :(

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
10%, that's harsh!

I'd sue the manufacturers for mental anguish :yes:

I checked the spelling before I posted cause I wasn't sure :D

Midget

MBTI Type
ENFP
I just got some oatmeal! But when I'm eating cold cereal, it's usually corn flakes or something with some dried fruit in it. :) Cap 'n' Crunch and Kix is also good! :)

MBTI Type
INTJ
I've never seen anyone punctuate the acquisition of oatmeal with an exclamation point before. Would that I were so easily excited!

MBTI Type
ENTP
My favorite cereal as a kid was shredded wheat and I got hungry for it every time we drove past a field of hay bales. Seriously.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Cereals with marshmallow, which I segregated and ate last.

Last year I grew tired of managing supplies of milk and cereal, and switched to eating honey and peanut butter every morning. Oh, my.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cereals with marshmallow, which I segregated and ate last.

Last year I grew tired of managing supplies of milk and cereal, and switched to eating honey and peanut butter every morning. Oh, my.

Oh my is right. I love trying different types of honey. :wubbie:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
this thread makes me grieve my empty box of cinnamon toast crunch. poor poor cereal never had a chance in my kitchen, you came home hopeful you'd go stale before someone ate you. But no, you were to delicious to not eat. I'm sorry my friend times were great but you taste even better. Can you blame me?

Rogue

MBTI Type
ENFP
this thread makes me grieve my empty box of cinnamon toast crunch. poor poor cereal never had a chance in my kitchen, you came home hopeful you'd go stale before someone ate you. But no, you were to delicious to not eat. I'm sorry my friend times were great but you taste even better. Can you blame me?

:cry:makes me want to hug my Apple jacks....

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
*shakes fist at lactose intolerance* :cry:

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Frosted Flakes and Cinnamon Toast Crunch...I so wanted Tony the Tiger to just show up at my house one day and play baseball with me and a bunch of other cartoon kids. :shock:

Berry Kix was also way good- we were on WIC, so stuff like Kix and Kaboom were abundant in our household.

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ
Wheaties.

Not really.

HFCE146.JPG

This. Except I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYMORE. It's been several years since I've had this, and I don't want to go and buy a box of Rice Krispies Treats and turn into cereal because it's just not the same.

So I usually go for Rice Krispies, Cheerios, Frosted Flakes (they're grreat, really)

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
Frankenberry, Kaboom, Berry berry Kix, Crunchberries, Wheaties, Apple and cinnamon Cheerios, this pathmark brand cinnamon puff cereal I can't find anymore :cry:, Eggos Cinnamon Waffles Cereal, Fruity Cheerios, Banana Nut Crunch... I'm sure I'm forgetting something.