• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Import a barrel of grapes

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
How, where? I'd make some wine from it. Did last time from a concentrate, worked really well. Now I'd try from fresh grapes. They don't import the most suitable kind of wine grapes in Finland .. they rather import the kinds that are more suitable to be eaten fresh.

I'd be looking for some 30-50kg, or about 80-110 pounds.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
So I got the idea from a wine accessory shop clerk who was a summer trainee in France.. he arranged a delivery of a barrel of grapes for himself, from France to Finland.. I'd wonder how I'd repeat the thing without having been to France the first place. It doesn't have to be france, might be cheaper from say, bulgaria. I've no experience how to arrange anything like this, though. Haven't found any easy way, like an online shop for this, either :huh:

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
There was a guy over at the sister site whose dad owned a winery, and he had mentioned that he could use some help marketing his Canadian Eiswein in the USA, and I looked into doing it for him, but then he dropped out of the forum.

I know that doesn't help you find any grapes, but it was somewhat relevant, and I throw it out here for your delectation and enjoyment.