• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how do you like your steak?

how do you like your steak?

• Total voters

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like this belongs in the thread, but [MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION] & [MENTION=21890]Codex[/MENTION] will probably be the only ones to fully appreciate the reference.

I was finding ways to bring up young girls when ordering steak at restaurants long before 10th Kingdom made it cool.

Also, def team black and blue.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Go home, Lark. You're drunk.
We mustn't deny the Creme Brulee fanatics their opportunity to torch things when cute ramekins full of heavy custard aren't bestowed upon them. Who knows what they'd resort to if not given an outlet for their unique set of skills :shrug:

We mustn't deny the Creme Brulee fanatics their opportunity to torch things when cute ramekins full of heavy custard aren't bestowed upon them. Who knows what they'd resort to if not given an outlet for their unique set of skills :shrug:
Creme Brûlée? In a thread about steak? The bounce house is calling Dreamer.

Lark

I wonder if, you know the way that if you're a meat eater and you smell a steak cooking your mouth waters, do vegans or vegetarians experience the same mouth watering thing if they smell someone mowing their lawn or pruning something?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I get easily grossed out by meat, especially when eating anything on the bone. I always tend to imagine eating my own arm or leg and what it'd be like for some animal to chomp into me with all the bones crunching and blood splattering everywhere...it's almost enough to make me go vegetarian except that I like the taste of beef too much.

rav3n

Yum, Bearnaise on a filet!

Yum, a two day marinated and grilled prime rib steak!

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mid-rare to medium, but I'm mildly allergic to beef (it makes me itchy!) so I eat it very rarely.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well... how done do you like your steak?

I like medium rare to rare :heart:

Medium Rare to Medium for steak, Medium Well to Well on ground beef (maybe moreso on the medium side).

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rare to medium rare. Grilled over a bed of hardwood charcoal, with mesquite wood. Dry rubbed with kosher salt, and coarse ground black pepper.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thinly sliced into stroganoff. I'm not a fan of beef in the form of a plain steak.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
When a server asks how I want my steak cooked I often tell them. " Not really." I give them a good tip if they are on the ball and do not have to ask " Wut?"

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I said medium and then immediately regretted not saying medium rare. Either is good just put it in my mouth.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Medium rare.
I checked and see that I am part of the majority pure race.

Hank Hill said it best. People who liked their steaks well done should be asked politely yet firmly to leave.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
There is no less than rare option in your poll. Less than rare.

The Cat

Staff member
* imagines [MENTION=30038]The Grey Wizard[/MENTION] sneaking up to bite a cow peacefully grazing in a field *

More things than cows have steaks but yes, that's pretty much the gist of it.

The Cat

Staff member
Nosferatu!

Ok, I don't know why I have to keep telling people this. I am not a Nosferatu, Vampyre, were beast, shadow, serpent person, etc. I do not haunt the night seeking the dreams of mortals to slake my unholy inhuman thirst upon. I make Crossroads deals. That's all. Honestly I should just get business cards it would save time.