• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how do you like your steak?

how do you like your steak?

• Total voters

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
But— but it looks like cat food. :mellow:

I don't make it to the pate state, more like small shreds. I think those are called rillions. Toasted or grilled baguette and a dab of cherry preserves - so delicious.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Thin as in the cut of steak - like a sizzler or just any steak sliced thinly? I always eat my steaks sliced thinly.

I just want them to be generally thin.
To me they are simply more tasty that way. Interior and exterior is more equal in the terms of "thermal processing". Usually it is easier to control quantity that way ... etc.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
bbb6d57073b496da53f4ec47936241e4.jpg

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thin steaks are only good mixed with things like udon. Literal blasphemy to eat a cut of steak, designed to be eaten thick, thinly.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Thin steaks are only good mixed with things like udon. Literal blasphemy to eat a cut of steak, designed to be eaten thick, thinly.

As opposed to figurative blasphemy of eating a thin cut steak to thickly?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As opposed to figurative blasphemy of eating a thin cut steak to thickly?

You mean like ordering a Waffle house steak rare? I have partsken in this blasphemy to see if I went to hell or not.