• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Centaurs

Which would you rather be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Metis

Which would you rather be?

A centaur.

The minotaur already is killed. I don't think there's but one.

And I would rather retain my human head. A horse's body would have some advantages over a human body: superior speed & strength; a tail, if you like that sort of thing. Trading in a human head for a horse head would be stupid, and trading it in for a bull's head without the bull's body would in some ways weaken any advantages to having horns.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Personally I'd rather be a centuar. I get to keep my good looks and awesome brain :newwink: while gaining speed and duabillty from my new horse body.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Normal because this looks too odd.

20130617-140447.jpg

rav3n

Normal centaurs have hands and arms with four fast legs. They can do anything. Reverse centaurs have to hold up large, heavy heads and necks where their human anatomies aren't built for such. Minotaurs are aggro and stupid.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A centaur.

The minotaur already is killed. I don't think there's but one.

And I would rather retain my human head. A horse's body would have some advantages over a human body: superior speed & strength; a tail, if you like that sort of thing. Trading in a human head for a horse head would be stupid, and trading it in for a bull's head without the bull's body would in some ways weaken any advantages to having horns.

What about a reverse minotaur?

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Minotaur. Having the lower body of a horse would make it difficult to get around in a human world. As for being an armless, voiceless reverse centaur - screw that!

Besides, I've always rather like minotaurs.

rav3n

If we can select our own non-human forms, this would be short me, reaching for the door.

IhDrOeb.gif

And playing bball. Yes, I suck at it.

3rXSLzf.gif

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If we can select our own non-human forms, this would be short me, reaching for the door.

IhDrOeb.gif

And playing bball. Yes, I suck at it.

3rXSLzf.gif

Is that a red panda?

This is a disgrace to my avatar, but I'ma go with normal centaur. It's the sexiest option.

Yeah, I would have figured you for more of an undead minotaur person.