• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Energy drinks

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Namely Monster. I love them, and it's a shame because they're horrible for you and basically a drug once you're hooked. What's pretty funny is Monster's king size can, which is comically large called "BFC" for "big fucking can." Pretty sure there's enough caffeine and sugar in one of those things to send a pack of mice to enjoy a rave party for the rest of their life.

Monster+BFC.JPG

Last edited:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is whiskey considered to be an energy drink? :huh:

I think so ^^

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I get tired when I drink, so not in my opinion. Is it your energy drink on the other hand, quite possibly.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
about 3 16 oz redbulls a day, suplemented by several cups of tea :rolleyes:

yes- I don't like the morning all that much!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Why wouldn't you understand why others would? It seems like simple logic to me. Sweet, soda-like taste with a hearty caffeine infusion. Besides it being detrimental to health, it's pretty win/win.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No, I don't believe in energy drinks. Regular soda, and generally eating lots of food is what I use to stay awake through the night-hours if I need to get something done. To get up in the morning, all I need is some cold milk. (I'm fine with mornings.)

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Yo those B.A.M.F( thats what I call them) are brutal, everytime I get them like 3/4 through its almost like a sedative Im to hyped to even move and my heart like slows down. Crazy, pure craziness.

V

violaine

omg how weird, I just drank my first ever energy drink (well discounting Red Bull and Vodka, blurgghh) cos I gotta stay awake for the next 6 hours or so... I feel fantastic! I drank one that isn't supposed to make you crash later (yeah right...)

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I think there is something to being addicted to those things, Ive probably been through like at least 100 in the past year. Mostly Monster, thats where its at, the coffee ones are are good for like half a can. Rockstars are alright as well.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
well... first you have your hair loss followed by general itchiness and don't get me started on the diarrhea. Ohh did I mention the withdrawal?

V

violaine

TMI. Things like that do not happen to me. Ever. (eeps thanks for the heads up! :D)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So do they really give you energy?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the fucking headache that you get with withdrawl from caffeine MAY make you murder people! I'm pretty much a solid addict, so I know that it's best to go ahead and continually consume caffeine ;)

not to mention, when feeling sluggish in the morning (that horribly accursed time of day) it can really make you feel human again :)