• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Energy drinks

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm not sure where emotions come in to play, however if you don't enjoy or feel the need to indulge in simple pleasures that aren't necessarily great for you, more power to you. Really. But if it's just stringency, I'd have to ask what you hope to accomplish by completely cutting yourself off from it. In my view of moderation, you shouldn't really have to fear any risk of health problems (assuming that that's your fear) because you're regulating your consumption... Given you don't have any chronic health problems or whatever, the body is fairly tough.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I was talking about the food and drink.

You got the wrong picture. I am not doing what you have said. From what I know it is quite hard for other people to accept my position. I am not doing this on purppose I simply can't enjoy in this kind of things simply becuase my senses are to week. Plus I am also very T so I don't feel the emotional need to satisfy myself. This is closed circel.

But if you really what to know my addiction: it is abstract thinking and thirst for knowledge. This probably sounds funny but it is true.

I have very rich inner life. Every day when I do what I have too I close myself in my room for many hours and do my stuff. That is the only way I can cut myself from reality any my senses and be the person I really am.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^Normally, I'd probably be very confused and un-understanding :p but my brother is VERY much like what you've described of yourself, so I guess I can at least understand that there are people like you out there and you aren't my first case. It's good stuff. A little alien to me, but it's admirable. My bro is ISFP btw.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
^Normally, I'd probably be very confused and un-understanding :p but my brother is VERY much like what you've described of yourself, so I guess I can at least understand that there are people like you out there and you aren't my first case. It's good stuff. A little alien to me, but it's admirable. My bro is ISFP btw.

Are you sure?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm a fan of energy drinks, though lately they haven't done shit for me. I can drink a BFC of monster and people are amazed at how calm I still am.