• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wine!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I actually HAVE tried Romanee-Contee before, Blackmail!, it's delicious, but I do beleive that it's a tad overpriced ;)

I missed Thanksgiving dinner thanks to work, but drank a glass of merlot before leaving to cheer myself up a bit :doh:

O

Oberon

Though my favorite wines are reds and the deeper, darker, and purpler the better, I won't turn down a good German white. :D

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
Though my favorite wines are reds and the deeper, darker, and purpler the better, I won't turn down a good German white. :D
Amen to that.

A philosopher is someone who can look at a glass that's half empty with a smile. ;)

27zdpwz.jpg

15cf4sn.jpg

Midget

MBTI Type
ENFP
*bump*

I think it's time to start transitioning into dark beers and red wines as Fall is quickly approaching. It's drizzly and dreary here today, so that just made me think of it. :p

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Someone mention beer? And red wine?

Almost time to break out the oatmeal stout.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I'm with Blackmail! on this, it's a bit hard for me to think of wine as a category disjoint from the place were the grapes are grown. Anyway, if it's available in the US, I recommend the white sparkling wine called "Prosecco di Valdobbiadene", or eventually some Gewurztraminer. They should be relatively affordable (one bottle of the good variety is around 5 euros here, so realistically it will be around 15-20 in the US)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was never a huge Wine drinker, or even tried more than a few glasses. I believe I'll change that when I am capable of drinking again in December, and branch out and try new stuff.

Midget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Biaxident - I like your style, but I'd have to say pumpkin ale first...then oatmeal stout. :D

wank

MBTI Type
free
Enneagram
nope
I love making wine,...

The best I've tried was made of prickly pear cactus fruit...

I'll be making a mead version of that this fall.

And I've got a chocolate mead waiting for Christmast come :)

Oh, but for bought wine I'd say I enjoy Black Tower.

Midget

MBTI Type
ENFP
I can't wait til I live in a space more conducive to making wine and beer! :)