• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aphrodisiac Cookbooks?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I found this random gem today after reading about The Testicle Cookbook :sick:: a cookbook called Inter Courses.

yhst-15442529280760_2013_47786395

Adventurous as I may be, I don't think The Testicle Cookbook is for me. Frankly, I'd have no idea where to procure testicles locally for myself lest they be hacked off some unsuspecting male. But Inter Courses seems fun. Has anyone seen the recipes in this book or tried any of them? I'm debating whether or not to spend $25.00 (cheapest I saw) and find out for myself. There's also a blog called Inter Courses by a curious blogger, unrelated and not updated, with some "aphrodisiac" recipes.

I don't know how much potency (ba-dum-tschhh!) I'd lend to the theory of aphrodisiacs in food, but it's fun to learn and try.

Any input or recipes you guys have tried related to this?

MBTI Type
INTJ
I haven't seen this book, but I'd love to give it a whirl! I bet the recipes work best as an aphrodisiac if you make sure that your date sees the book while you cook for her :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nice. I collect cookbooks so I'll be adding this one (the aphrodisiac one) to it.