• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Man Struggling To Pierce Orange Peel With Fingernail Under Impression He Could Kill

Mechnick

The Crow
Man Struggling To Pierce Orange Peel With Fingernail Under Impression He Could Kill If He Had To - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

800.jpg

CULLMAN, AL—Growing increasingly frustrated as he tried out different entry points on the fruit, local man Alex Overton struggled to pierce an orange peel with his fingernail Monday, all the while firmly under the impression that he could kill someone if he had to. “God, why won’t this dang thing come off?” said Overton, who is confident that he could take the life of another human being if circumstances ever necessitated it. “I seriously have no idea how I’m supposed to eat this. Maybe I have to get a knife or something.” At press time, Overton, who reportedly firmly believes that not only could he kill someone, but do so with his bare hands if given no other choice, was rushing to a sink to rinse out his eyes after being squirted by the orange’s juice.

Mechnick

The Crow
Ok, which one is better:

Man Struggling To Pierce Orange Peel With Fingernail Under Impression He Could Kill If He Had To

or,

Man Struggling to Pierce Orange Peel With Fingernail Under Impression How it Easier with Ecuador Bananas?