• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who wants ICE CREAM?

Fate

That video "creeped" me out at least once, but would like to try that ice cream.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The creepiest ice cream I have ever seen :shock:

That video "creeped" me out at least once, but would like to try that ice cream.

I had a vivid dream yesterday and you were in that dream, you were the villain who was either controlling my mind or trying to steal something from me, I don't really remember what it was

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Would you try this ice cream?

Dude that's ice scream not cream my friend. That's like say you can like make ice cream from womans brests level of heepie jeepiest. Hey that video migiht be a metaphor for eating yourself by being self destrtuive or that we only like people for their good traits and not ther bad because hes like real creepy but has nice ice cream. I would propose we breed more of his spieces and feed them to starving Third Worlders so they can like eat well and creep them out as well. Uncanny valley abound here or could we make a robot that tastes like ice cream and makes icecream inside that then leaks on the outside. Warm ice cream makes me feel sick so maybe we can use it to cure obese people so they get digusted by food and all starve themselves to death. But then we would be like trapping and milking the poor innocent cows so the PETA people wont like this because it reminds them of a family guy joke.

Ice cream robots hmmm..... maybe we should all have one so the milk industry and robotics industry both become stinking rich and we can have people get obese and full of celestroal for the medical people to have lots of money from medical costs. I woukd conduct an experiemtn to have that robot go around womens units in hospital and see if they babies prefer their own mothers or that creepy guy to see if humans value love or taste more.

Dude that's ice scream not cream my friend. That's like say you can like make ice cream from womans brests level of heepie jeepiest. Hey that video migiht be a metaphor for eating yourself by being self destrtuive or that we only like people for their good traits and not ther bad because hes like real creepy but has nice ice cream. I would propose we breed more of his spieces and feed them to starving Third Worlders so they can like eat well and creep them out as well. Uncanny valley abound here or could we make a robot that tastes like ice cream and makes icecream inside that then leaks on the outside. Warm ice cream makes me feel sick so maybe we can use it to cure obese people so they get digusted by food and all starve themselves to death. But then we would be like trapping and milking the poor innocent cows so the PETA people wont like this because it reminds them of a family guy joke.

Ice cream robots hmmm..... maybe we should all have one so the milk industry and robotics industry both become stinking rich and we can have people get obese and full of celestroal for the medical people to have lots of money from medical costs. I woukd conduct an experiemtn to have that robot go around womens units in hospital and see if they babies prefer their own mothers or that creepy guy to see if humans value love or taste more.

How the hell do you Ne-doms come up with such descriptions on the fly? It fascinates me. We should use you guys as test subjects to study your brains for research. :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How the hell do you Ne-doms come up with such descriptions on the fly? It fascinates me. We should use you guys as test subjects to study your brains for research. :D

Oh I just look at one thing then its like this links to B or X or D then I can keep bouncing from there so to speak. I just let the thoughts and ideas flow so to speak.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I kind of wish I'd known about this when I lived in Philly. Oh well.

I must admit I'd be slightly tempted.

Found a relevant link: scans_daily | Ice Cream Bus

That started out normal enough, and then got a feeling for the bizarre later on.

So, it'd be an ice cream robot?

Somewhat similar to a pasta robot?

dredd05.jpg

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It looks like a neanderthaal covered is some substance, lol. That's not very appealing as an advertisement, lol.