• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

favorite vodka

favorite vodka

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
just because I haven't created a poll in a week and I feel so lost.

and I do love seeing everyone's opinion, so don't think that after I post ignore the poll. and the colored bars grow that's so cool.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
if I'm drinking vodka (rare except for bloody marys in the fall... for some odd reason I'll drink them throughout the day, but only in the fall :thinking:) it's going to be stoli :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
if I'm drinking vodka (rare except for bloody marys in the fall... for some odd reason I'll drink them throughout the day, but only in the fall :thinking:) it's going to be stoli :)

bloody mary's I do like. I guess I judge an alcohol on whether I like it if I can drink it straight, which with vodka I can't. vodka has to be mixed to the point where I can barely taste it.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
don't breathe when you take a shot of vodka and you'll taste it A LOT less from my experience with shot taking contests :yes:

** this does not apply to "vodkas" like McCormicks :sick:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
don't breathe when you take a shot of vodka and you'll taste it A LOT less from my experience with shot taking contests :yes:

** this does not apply to "vodkas" like McCormicks :sick:
for me it's more of the first time I got drunk I drank vodka and by the end of the night i was drinking it straight and started throwing up in my sleep. I think if it wasn't my first time that I would have no issues with vodka.

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I've tried Ketel One and I thought it was pretty good. Of course, it was being served in a little shoe that was made of ice so the presentation was neato. Svedka is also good. I had that given to me for free by two Swedish women in bikinis, and that beats an ice shoe.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Grey Goose is the god of all vodkas. Screwdrivers taste like plain OJ.

dorareever

MBTI Type
INFP
Smirnoff. But I like vodka in general, except for Absolut. I find that type of aromatic vodka hard to tolerate. I tend to like it as clear and similar to pure alcohol as it can be. Either straight or as a mixer.

Vodka is yummy.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
so far... "vodka is yucky" is the winner.

Where are my alcoholics at? We gotta prove the superiority of Grey Goose.
I mean, the OP chose to make Grey Goose appear in italics for a reason.

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Goodness. Must we go here? :doh: :laugh:

Ciroc is far superior imo. For mixing, or straight shots. I don't care what none a ya'll say.

oOOoooOOo, orrrrrr Black Cherry Smirnoff w/Red Bull. It's the the bestest thing EVER! I drank a while bottle once this way. Sigh. Memmmmories!

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Goodness. Must we go here? :doh: :laugh:

Ciroc is far superior imo. For mixing, or straight shots. I don't care what none a ya'll say.

NOOoooOOo, errrrrr Black Cherry Smirnoff w/Red Bull. It's the the most disgusting thing EVER! I drank a while bottle once this way. Sigh. Memmmmories!

I agree horrible.

re poll: Gordons is gin not vodka.

Potato vodka over grain 60% of the time, every time.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
rigggght that's why I've seen gordon's vodka right next to gordon's gin in the store. so I know it exists don't know why anyone would ever try it, but it's their. trust me

Bevmax Gordons Vodka