• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chunky Monkey or Chubby Hubby?

Chunky Money Vs Chubby Hubby

• Total voters

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I prefer Cold Stone by far but this is my first time this week actually trying these. Does anyone like these flavors?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I vote "both."

(I like Ben n Jerry's better than coldstone, actually -- it's far more dense. :D)

My favorite when I was in college was Coffee Heath Bar Crunch, tho.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:laugh: this thread is not what I expected. Mericans are crazy *shakes head*

MBTI Type
INTJ
I have to vote Chubby Hubby. Pretzels and ice cream are an amazing combination. And as much as I love the flavors of banana and chocolate together, walnuts screw up EVERYTHING. If I ever ran for president, one of my top issues would be the dissolution of the banana/walnut relationship.

T

ThatGirl

OMG!!!!! Chubby Hubby All The Way!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmm chocolate peanut butter filled pretzles in ice cream with a chocolate peanut butter ribbon!mmmmmmmmmmm!

OMG I feel dirty right now

T

ThatGirl

I have to vote Chubby Hubby. Pretzels and ice cream are an amazing combination. And as much as I love the flavors of banana and chocolate together, walnuts screw up EVERYTHING. If I ever ran for president, one of my top issues would be the dissolution of the banana/walnut relationship.

I loved the Bananas Fosters ice cream. Nothing beat banana ice cream with a brown sugar and rum swirl. but everything I love they discontinue.

*sneers at lancomes intensils and lip rageous*

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I voted "neither"- I'm not a big fan of sweets in the first place, but if I do eat ice cream it's always peppermint icecream- I love almost anything peppermint flavored :wubbie:

MBTI Type
INTJ
I loved the Bananas Fosters ice cream. Nothing beat banana ice cream with a brown sugar and rum swirl. but everything I love they discontinue.

*sneers at lancomes intensils and lip rageous*

I loved Bananas Foster, too! I know, everything I love they discontinue, too. I actually have a Ben and Jerry's story. Gather round, my friends, and I shall tell you a tale!

A few years ago, Ben & Jerry's had a contest to invent a flavor for the Christmas holidays. I sent in an idea that I thought was pretty good, but I never heard anything back. I also never heard what idea was the winner.

Flash forward a year, and Ben & Jerry's has a new holiday flavor, "Festivus", based on the holiday invented by Frank Costanza on Seinfeld. Finding that amusing, I look at the flavor. It's MY EXACT SUBMISSION. Cinnamon ice cream with tiny gingerbread pieces and a brown sugar swirl. The only (minor) difference was that my submission specified tiny gingerbread men, and in this flavor the gingerbread pieces were not any particular shape.

Needless to say, Ben & Jerry can kiss my ass. :steam:

T

ThatGirl

I loved Bananas Foster, too! I know, everything I love they discontinue, too. I actually have a Ben and Jerry's story. Gather round, my friends, and I shall tell you a tale!

A few years ago, Ben & Jerry's had a contest to invent a flavor for the Christmas holidays. I sent in an idea that I thought was pretty good, but I never heard anything back. I also never heard what idea was the winner.

Flash forward a year, and Ben & Jerry's has a new holiday flavor, "Festivus", based on the holiday invented by Frank Costanza on Seinfeld. Finding that amusing, I look at the flavor. It's MY EXACT SUBMISSION. Cinnamon ice cream with tiny gingerbread pieces and a brown sugar swirl. The only (minor) difference was that my submission specified tiny gingerbread men, and in this flavor the gingerbread pieces were not any particular shape.

Needless to say, Ben & Jerry can kiss my ass. :steam:

LOL! Those Fers!!! I would write a letter.

I think it is funny when ENTP websites have threads that say post you ideas and inventions, because.....SERIOUSLY?, Screw You!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Uh-oh, I think Oso and EffEm are gonna have a banana/walnut (chocolate trifecta) show down!

I like ice cream.

You know what's good? Graeter's black chocolate cherry. It's an Ohio chain. Their stuff is like 40% fat.

YUMMMMMAY.

You know what else is good? Ice cream with brownies.

I like Ben and Jerries in general.

That is all.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
:laugh: this thread is not what I expected. Mericans are crazy *shakes head*

Me too! I was all :shock: when it turned out it was all about food. At least, I *think* it's about food.

Can someone please provide a translation?

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
This is an actual thread? Omg, I am so happy RIGHT NOW!!!

I stared at the freezer in my Super Fresh for like 10 minutes and finally decided on Chubby Hubby.

I have yet to consume.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I've never had chubby hubby but it sounds good. My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Of the Ben and Jerry's, I have to go with Half Baked. What I really love, though, is gelato.