• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fast food fried chicken

FRIED CHICKEN

• Mrs.Winner's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirtle's (I don't know if many places have these)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I'll eat fried chicken if it's the only thing available, but I generally try to avoid it, especially when it's from a fast food joint.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
It's either Popeye's or I make it myself.

I may be biased since I grew up in New Orleans which is where Popeye's originated, but I really do think they have the best fried chicken for a fast food joint.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This place near me is the only place in the city/country that has fried chicken and booze as a concept.

Here you can get your 'Chicken-N-Beer' on; If you wanted to that is.

12055119.jpg

createlink.png
http://www.bestfriedchicken.co.uk/off_licence.html

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I loved Churches as a kid. The skin there was amazing. I'm pretty sad that there are no longer any locations where I live, and there hasn't been for about ten years.

I usually go to Popeye's rather than KFC.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Popeyes is the best, imo. KFC is hit or miss. Churches has good skin but lacks flavor to me.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Spicy chicken from Popeye’s on the extremely rare occasion I’m willing to pay that much for such unhealthy food.

I don’t eat fried stuff often at all, so I usually feel a strange combination of satisfied & queasy afterward. :mellow:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think you would have to pay me - alot - to eat any of these things. I have gone to great lengths to avoid stuff like KFC.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think you would have to pay me - alot - to eat any of these things. I have gone to great lengths to avoid stuff like KFC.

I suspect if you eat fried chicken at all, you probably make it yourself at home. And it’s probably spectacular.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I suspect if you eat fried chicken at all, you probably make it yourself at home. And it’s probably spectacular.
I don't, actually. I make and eat many chicken dishes: cacciatore, kiev, stir-fry, roasted, curry, grilled outdoors, etc., but never fried. I'm not a fan of fried foods in general.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ok but their mashed potatoes

- - - Updated - - -

I have actually made a pan fried chicken before and it was actually amazing and I kind of should buy some grease and do this again...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't, actually. I make and eat many chicken dishes: cacciatore, kiev, stir-fry, roasted, curry, grilled outdoors, etc., but never fried. I'm not a fan of fried foods in general.

have you ever like...stuffed chicken? like a corden bleu kind of thing?

if you have i'd semi-love tips because i bet the ham i get would taste good in the chicken...

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
as to the real question...I have not actually had popeye's chicken. actually...the only major fried chicken place here IS KFC fast food wise.

but my preference for fried chicken breast is to actually go into my albertsons (safeway for yall others) and buy 2 breasts from their deli. best fried chicken anywhere as far as I am concerned.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Okay.. given that variety of dishes, you’d probably make epic fried chicken, though. For the best that you don’t like fried stuff. Your arteries are probably pristine compared to most Americans’.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mashed potatoes is potato abuse, reminiscent of baby food or wallpaper paste. Just no.

Don't verbally abuse my favorite form of potato how dare you. XD I love mashed potatoes.

of course my family says mine look more like soup...

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As an adult male who was once a baby, I take offense to that!
As an adult of any gender, you shouldn't be forced to eat that sort of stuff any longer. You have teeth. Use them.