• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Breakfast foods!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
eggs smell like the farts of Hell and grits taste aggressively bland, as if they are the food equivalent to chardonnay and the texture is just WRONG for both of them :thelook:

bacon, however, is quite tasty :)

Noooo..you mentioned bacon! That makes me feel frowny!

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oG95wIB.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ok now I'm obligated to quote the breakfast food that 's been recently posted and that I love, but, for whatever reason (usually time), don't like to eat for breakfast 99% of my mornings:

- eggs benedict on English muffin w/ sauce
- Belgian waffles
- Donuts
- cereal, especially crunchy stuff
- toast with jelly or jam or butter
- tea

Corned beef hash.

Good omelets.

Hash scrambles.

I'm a bagel slut.

Breakfast sandwiches all day.

Sweet stuff occasionally. Lurv a waffle house waffle.

I just bought some smoked salmon so might try it on a bagel with cream cheese for the first time.

Avocado on toast with S&P
Chorizo with eggs cooked in salsa
Chilaquilles (I also prefer the green sauce)

A big, warm almond croissant. Iced coffee with milk and no sugar.

And:

Breakfast is probably my fave meal.
Mine as well :cheers:

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dont have an appetite in the mornings, but I usually I like having:

- spread and toast
- omellettes/eggs
- cereal
- tea

...and thats about it I hate breakfast :(

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Usually:

- Cereal if it's hot
- Oatmeal if it's cold
- Sometimes toast with different toppings like cream cheese, jam, butter, or mustard

If I'm putting on a spread though? Special I-have-time-and-I'm-hungry?

- Milk, hot tea, orange and apple slices, scotch eggs, banana cut in half with whipped cream and nutella spread on each half, muffins, and one of the following: Breakfast sandwiches (BLTEs), scotch eggs, breakfast tacos, or eggs bacon and waffles.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On weekdays I usually eat a few bananas and other fruits, sometimes oatmeal or muesli; on the weekend maybe bread with jam, but rather rarely. Can't not eat fruits for breakfast, though.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Breakfast burritos or breakfast skillets with chorizo and potatoes are my faves but I love pretty much any food.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Breakfast burritos or breakfast skillets with chorizo and potatoes are my faves but I love pretty much any food.

I never loved them but my family does so I make them often. I decided to grill one for myself one day and I thought - doesn't Taco Bell do this with every burrito? Why didn't I do it earlier? Then the rest of the family caught on and so much for my invention.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I love cereal! Specifically hemp seed or pumpkin flax granola. :wubbie: