• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How many cups of coffee/tea do you drink per day?

How many cups per day do you drink?

• Total voters

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
my caffeine consumption is related to a serious caffeine addiction :ninja:

yes, I can take a nap after downing a red bull, but if I don't down it I'll have a splitting headache

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I just quit drinking coffee recently because I am trying to lose weight.
My problem is that I would have a little coffee with my cream and sugar. :newwink:
So my coffee was about 120 calories. :cheese:

I switched to tea.
I enjoy drinking something warm in the morning - at least for about 10 months out of the year.
But I only drink one cup because generally speaking, coffee and tea are not that good for you.
They turn your teeth yellow,
and the caffeine depletes your calcium.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I usually drink tea, different kinds, hot and cold, sweet and unsweet, 3-4 times a day.

Mixed in about 3 cups of milk because I still swear it'll make me taller, two cups of juice, 4 bottles of water, and an occasional coffee... and that'd be about my daily intake.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
I just quit drinking coffee recently because I am trying to lose weight.
My problem is that I would have a little coffee with my cream and sugar. :newwink:
So my coffee was about 120 calories. :cheese:

I switched to tea.
I enjoy drinking something warm in the morning - at least for about 10 months out of the year.
But I only drink one cup because generally speaking, coffee and tea are not that good for you.
They turn your teeth yellow,
and the caffeine depletes your calcium.
Eat fatty cheese. It is a good source of calcium. Fatty fish is also a good option. It contains a good variety of minerals of all kind.
Cheese is good with red wine and grapes.
Fat keeps your blood sugar on a good level, so you do not need to eat much.
A good way to get thin.

Think fat. Think thin.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Or drink decaf...... if you don't need to wake up (or if you're becoming less tolerant of caffeine, as I have recently)

Usehername

On a mission
I'm not a regular caffeine-intaker, but because of such fact, I got 2 hours and a few minutes of sleep last night (writing a paper), did a full day of work, and handled a 3 hour night class with plenty of energy to keep me up for a few hours more doing homework.

I drank a Tim Horton's medium size iced cappuccino yesterday before my 4 pm class (knowing I'd have to write the paper into the night) and today at work around lunchtime drank what was probably truly one cup (NPG standard) of coffee to keep me going. I'm still buzzed from it.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm addicted to caffeine, but i dont like coffee, and i rarely drink tea.
I'm one of those avid soda fanatics.

wolfy

awsm
Zero cups.

I don't get some of you coffee drinkers..Is it just your addiction that's causing you to consume so much of the drug, or is it because you are really that sluggish throughout the day and you need it to be productive?

I just like the feeling of being wired.

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
Me?

I drink coffee or tea, every morning. But now for some reasons, I drink milk. Just whenever, that suits my mood.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Is anyone here a coffee snob? :p I am...thanks to my stepmom. :D lol

I can be to an extent. I definitely know what I like, and there are places where I won't drink the coffee. But I can't get caught up in all the nonsense about brewing methods and different varietals and acting like people who use cream or sugar are philistines.

V Profane

MBTI Type
INTP
I drink tea once in a blue moon. No coffee at all, but not for any reason in particular.

Midget

MBTI Type
ENFP
I can be to an extent. I definitely know what I like, and there are places where I won't drink the coffee. But I can't get caught up in all the nonsense about brewing methods and different varietals and acting like people who use cream or sugar are philistines.

I don't get caught up in the brewing methods either, though I personally prefere a french press! :p But that is partly do to limited space in my apartment, and it is convenient for traveling. :p When I move into a house with a decent kitchen, sure I'll buy a coffee pot. :D

I occasionally put cream and/or sugar in my coffee as well...just depends. :p

So yeah, I guess I'm not all hardcore about it, but I definently now what I prefer to drink, and what I usually turn down. :p

Midget

MBTI Type
ENFP
In case any one cares I'm having a cup of Celestial Seasons Rassberry Tea right now! :p

Mercurial

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w6
I'M NOT ADDICTED!

[runs down street screaming and trying to wave off invisible flying thing]

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
None, i see no reason in drinking coffe/tea, save for the energy boost and surge that follows after drinking the caffeine filled liquid, which can be subsituted with healthier alternatives.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
My god BerberElla more than 4 cups a day each of tea and coffee. Thats crazy.