• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How many cups of coffee/tea do you drink per day?

How many cups per day do you drink?

• Total voters

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't drink much coffee or tea, but I used to drink like 10 cans of Diet Mountain Dew a day.

I have since cut down on that.

Diet Dew? Dude, what's the point in that? :huh:

I drink coffee and tea, sometimes it's more coffee, other times it's more tea. Some how though I, every once in a while, manage to get myself all jittery and I get a little childish... :D

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I drink both. I only drink coffee on rare occasions, i drink tea a bit more often, but i usually drink water or coke.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
1-2 cups of coffee, once in awhile I will have some with dessert when we go out to eat. About a gallon of decaf iced tea a day. I don't drink pop/soda much at all.

ygolo

My termites win
I probably average between 1 and 2. On most days I don't have any coffee, tea, or caffeinated beverage. But there are some nights where I will drain a dozen cup of coffee at a local Denny's while working on something for the next morning.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Tea, I don't count but it usually ends up being more like 4-6 than 1-2.

oasispaw

MBTI Type
isfj
i drink one cup of coffee in the morning when i get to work, it's folgers but it's free! if i'm super out of it i have an additional half cup. about once a week i treat myself to a mocha from the coffee shop on my way to work, cashflow permitting. whole milk, with whip cream. yummmm.

HomeSlice

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Green tea if I can ever get my hands on it
Coffee is icky :coffee::coffee:
oh yeah, tim hortons ice caps are bomb

Midget

MBTI Type
ENFP
2-4 cups of coffee in the morning. :p Maybe a cup or two in the afternoon. Then usually 1-2 cups of tea throughout the day!

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't drink coffee every day, maybe four or five days a week. But when I do, it's four cups easy. I was going to answer two cups until I saw Notta's reminder. :doh:

I rarely drink hot tea, only when I'm sick and then I have some with honey. But iced tea is probably my favorite thing to drink when I'm hot and thirsty.

V

violaine

4 -5 cups of tea per day... decaffeinated, I'd be bouncing off the walls at 4am otherwise.

incomple...

MBTI Type
PINT
One pot a day keeps the doctor away! :D Yes, I know I'm addicted!
Would be interesting to know which MBTI type drinks the most...

PS: Well, tasty black coffee with some sugar of course! ;-)

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I feel the option 4+ doesn't quite do justice to the insane amount I do, where's the option for 15-20? :D

(I have a terrible addiction to tea and coffee):blush:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
about 10 cups of tea a day... and a few nice sized cans of red bull.

I know- too much caffeine, but the headaches that come from quitting it just don't please me much :blush:

the pathetic thing is that the 10 cups of tea are cutting back from 12 or so cups of coffee a day...

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Zero cups.

I don't get some of you coffee drinkers..Is it just your addiction that's causing you to consume so much of the drug, or is it because you are really that sluggish throughout the day and you need it to be productive?

incomple...

MBTI Type
PINT
Zero cups.

I don't get some of you coffee drinkers..Is it just your addiction that's causing you to consume so much of the drug, or is it because you are really that sluggish throughout the day and you need it to be productive?

The latter. Without coffee I just hang around and do absolutely nothing.:rolli: But if I really drink too much of it I just get sleepy...

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Zero cups.

It's addiction, 'k Mr Holy Joe?

MBTI Type
INTJ

I drink it because it tastes good. I've never noticed the effect of caffeine unless I drink a LOT of it.