• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How many cups of coffee/tea do you drink per day?

How many cups per day do you drink?

• Total voters

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was inspired to ask.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Two very strong cups of black tea.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was slow to add the poll sorry. Please vote.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I was discussing it with someone and I began to wonder how many cups per day people drink, and also, if they drink many cups if it's just out of habit or to feel more alert.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Haha, you're all about this tea subject aren't you 'Hmm'?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
One cup of coffee most mornings. I also drink iced tea if some is made and I'm in the mood. My real vice is soda. I don't think I drink it to stay alert because caffeine doesn't seem to have that effect on me.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
There appears not to be the option "0" which relates to me :p

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
There appears not to be the option "0" which relates to me :p
Same here.

I used to drink tea lots once upon a time, never coffee, but I have been slowly cutting down until completely cutting it out the last few months.

So very seldom.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
most mornings I have two cups of coffee and usually some tea later in the day. of course I sometimes drink less or more depending.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I said "tea, 1-2", although at this time of year it's really closer to zero. I do like drinking decaf green tea in the winter to warm up - works like a charm :).

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Right now 0-1. I'm cheap so it's a money saving device. I did buy a carton of that instant coffee in Vienna flavor.

Now soy milk? I kill a carton of that stuff every 2 days. The Breakfast of Champion-es! :D

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
Around five.

The thing that some coffee drinkers don't realize is that a "cup" of coffee is actually only 6 ounces. So that one huge ass cup of coffee that you drink in the morning is actually three cups, or so says the the little coffee meter when I'm pouring it.

You probably drink almost 10 cups a day, actually.

sassafrassquatch

3-4 pints a day.
jumping0042.gif