• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite food combinations

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Weed and Anything is more like it. There is no one spice on this planet that does to food what smoking a bowl can do.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Weed and Anything is more like it. There is no one spice on this planet that does to food what smoking a bowl can do.
Yes, interesting point. I've hardly used the stuff, but my friend and I got messed up once, and I ate like everything in his kitchen. A frozen pizza, some burritos, three bowls of cereal, and most of a bag of chips, I think. I have no idea where I stored all that food.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yes, interesting point. I've hardly used the stuff, but my friend and I got messed up once, and I ate like everything in his kitchen. A frozen pizza, some burritos, three bowls of cereal, and most of a bag of chips, I think. I have no idea where I stored all that food.

Quantum Emergency Storage.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I've never indulged in the chronic, but I get really hungry when I get drunk, too. I think that's why the Taco Bell line is always longest at 3am on Saturday :)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Movie theatre popcorn and plain M&Ms.

Chocolate cake and raspberry sorbet.

Milk & Pepsi </Laverne & Shirley>

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Try cooking + weed... its amazing, you become a chef. Emeril Lagasse(sp) jumps out of the television and into your mind and you start seeing how flavors mix together.

next thing you know, you're making biscuits and you melted a whole stick of butter into them with some garlic, and you feel like its the smartest thing you've ever done. <insert ground beef into the equation somewhere>

Of course, breaking the law, entering cloak & dagger rituals to pick up weed from your dealer's house, riding dirty back to your pad, and wasting brain cells inhaling carcinogenic smoke into your lungs probably wasn't the smartest thing you've ever done.

to stay on topic:
Vodka, Kahlua, Milk, <insert your favorite cereal here>

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Seaweed salad is good with everything. XP

Peanut butter and apples.

And a newly discovered favorite: honey and lime slices and ice.

Cereal (Honey Bunches of Oats, with a little bit of sugary cereal in for variety) and yogurt.

Meatballs with fish sauce (even better when it's cooked in)

Green beans and kettle potato chips.

Asparagus and mayonnaise.

yugyug

MBTI Type
I?TP
Sliced strawberries, honey, cooked rice, and a little milk.

Orange sherbet and french vanilla ice cream.

Brocolli, potatoes, and garlic sliced up; tossed with salt and olive oil; microwaved till tender.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yogurt is also great with creatine monohydrate powder. The creatine is flavorless, but it adds texture, like tiny beads of tapioca. Mmmmm.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Smoked salmon, singapore noodles and thai sweet chilli sauce.