• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bigfoot body found

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Georgians say they have proof of Bigfoot - CNN.com

A policeman and a former corrections officer say that on Friday, they will unveil evidence of what they claim is their biggest capture ever: the body of Bigfoot.

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, a pair of Bigfoot-hunting hobbyists from north Georgia, say they found the creature's body in a wooded area and spotted several similar creatures that were still alive.

The carcass of the furry half-man, half-ape is 7 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs more than 500 pounds, they say. However, the two are not disclosing the exact location of their discovery in order to protect the remaining creatures.
A photograph on that group's Web site shows what appears to be the body of a large, hairy creature with an ape-like face, stuffed into a large freezer.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Goddamn... if this is real, it could change our understanding of primates quite a bit... then again, is it 'possible' that this is a freak mutation? ? ? Biologists and primatologists?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I saw somewhere that they "wouldn't allow anyone to see the body until THE Bigfoot researcher to come down and verified it." That smells hoaxy. I mean, besides the fact that IT'S BIGFOOT.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is Georgia that unpopulated? And isn't it convenient to have fallen into the hands of opportunists. Then again, maybe lots of discoveries are by opportunists- I guess I'm not really familiar with the history of discovery of new species.

Then again, it's BigFoot! Who wouldn't be curious... Who here knows how one sneaks into a press conference?

sassafrassquatch

shenanigans.jpg

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I saw somewhere that they "wouldn't allow anyone to see the body until THE Bigfoot researcher to come down and verified it." That smells hoaxy. I mean, besides the fact that IT'S BIGFOOT.
When I read that I wondered if they wanted to get that Bigfoot researcher to verify it as real, then they show him for a fool or something.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Oh snap! I wasn't even thinking on that level!

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
From Reuters:
Also present were Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, the two who say they discovered the Bigfoot corpse while hiking in the woods of northern Georgia. They also are co-owners of a company that offers Bigfoot merchandise.
Only professionals can report that with a straight face.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
And if it isn't a hoax?... What would that say about the concept of...*cough*..Religion?...:ohmy:

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
On the way to the drying rack, God fumbled a few of our still-wet human fellows into a pile of his mustache shavings?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
On the way to the drying rack, God fumbled a few of our still-wet human fellows into a pile of his mustache shavings?

LOL!

God: "Oops! Butter fingers! hahah!"