User Tag List

First 11192021

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

[QUOTE=Poki;3116814]
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty Blue View Post
    Rooms are to small. 11x11 upstairs. Master is like14x15. I want bigger and better. Didnt care for kitchen. Was a good interim. I want a 3500sqft house with atleast 1acre.

Back in other house and that one two story is being rented. GF in nursing school and lower mortgage helps. Current house will also be rented when we move out.

Life is always a work in progress till you die. Just gotta make sure the work is enjoyable.
    I hear you on bedroom size, part of the reason we're moving.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hi there! You have done a great work, the pictures are really cool. I am planning to remodel my house too, and I think that I am going to use some concrete. Could you please recommend me a good sealer for it? As far as I am concerned, It is very important, and there are a lot of options on the market. One of my friends has recommended me to try the sealer from sealwithease.com, but I have no experience in that area. Could you please give me a piece of advice ?

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldWilder View Post
    Hi there! You have done a great work, the pictures are really cool. I am planning to remodel my house too, and I think that I am going to use some concrete. Could you please recommend me a good sealer for it? As far as I am concerned, It is very important, and there are a lot of options on the market. One of my friends has recommended me to try the sealer from sealwithease.com, but I have no experience in that area. Could you please give me a piece of advice ?
    Check feedbacks about it and then take the decision if it is worth it or not!