• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nature Vs. ThatGirl

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've heard that peanut butter is an excellent mouse bait.

But if they're careful they can lick it off, nibbling on the toast sets too much of a vibration.

T

ThatGirl

Thanks for the ideas guys! I think I may have won the war...for now. I am still looking out.

By the way
I think I may have been hanging out with my ENFJ friend too long. Those posts were supposed to be a parody of thatgirl vs nature and the blair which project. See now thats why I am not a writer.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENFJ friend ? Oh gosh, get rid of such things as fast as you can :)

yugyug

MBTI Type
I?TP
You may have the mouse problem tackled, but maybe not. {realizes this increases the paranoia; still determining which side of the war to be on; decides this is a matter for the sake of both sides} You see, this is about those sticky traps that you used. Let me tell you a story about those.

I worked for a construction company whose main office was plagued with a mouse population. The head dude decided to put out sticky traps one night. The next morning, he found two traps had caught poor, defenseless little mice. {Not choosing sides here; just telling a story} His problem was that the mice were still alive. As the innocent victims cowered in fear, trying in vain to get away, he wished he'd used the spring traps that would have done the dirty work for him. He dispatched them with a strategically dropped concrete block. {RIP, little ones.}

So, unless you have a concrete block readily available, I'd suggest spring traps for sure, next time. {And, there will be a next time. BWAH HA HA!} Or, get yourself a cat ((wrings hands, evily)) to protect your neck from rabies-laced scratches, for cats like to lay across your neck in the night because of the warmth {and their secret mission is to....ahem...never mind.}

LEGERdeMAIN

fluff. try sleeping in the middle of a swamp for four days with packs of coyotes and wild dogs running around and bobcats killing wild turkeys and mosquitoes swarming your face because you have no tent and no wife, no horse and no mustache.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok! It is no secret that nature and I have never mixed well. I am that girl that everyone says what a good dog they have and then it is nipping at my ankles. Thank God for domesticated structures.

So I am no genius but I can tell when patterns begin to hold innconsistancies. Lately it seems like nature has had it in for me.

In the last month, (after years of no problems), I have encountered:

1. A pack of "killer" squirrels line up in front of me at random. At least ten all on their hind legs staring right at me. Sounds harmless and like it won't happen again. Did you ever read Watership Down? I hear the rabbits an get nasty at times though.

2. I had a bird perch on the awning above me and throw wood chips at my head. Were you wearing a hat that looked like a bird? Maybe that's how they say hello to each other. Or if you were wearing those shoes, maybe they thought you were Dorothy, they were lost, and were trying to get you to click your heels together to help them get somewhere warm

3. I had a recent family of mice take up residence in my home. I found out when I woke up to one on my bed. These are aggressive rodents. Had this problem last year, but not on the bed (yikes). Hire an exterminator and they will solve your problem pronto.

4. I almost killed my dog. That no one even knew existed until it was injured.
That's definitely not good. I'd give the dog a steak for the pain and suffering.
5. Had to trap three lizards. Sounds like fun!

6. Was bit by a poisionous spider that released neurotoxins. Shit - that doesn't sound good.

WTF. Is nature out to get me?

Um - so you must not live in the city then?? When we go to nature, nature comes to us. Around and sometimes occasionally in my house or garage, it is a multitude of different kinds of bugs, deer, possums, raccoons, and the occasional coyote or fox.- and of course mice, which are now dead.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Automatic fail....your end

Okay, we can pit you against a pack of rabid starving grizzly bears inside a volcano instead--if you'd prefer.

Either way nature is going to kick your ass.