• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

six 2nd graders get treated to a 5 course meal at fancy resteraunt in new york

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

I'm amazed at how open they were to the food. I have two cousins who are boys and twins. and when they were around that age my mom went up their for a visit at the time they would only eat chicken if it wasn't chicken they would not touch it. My mom decided to make pork chops for them* one night and my aunt told my mom to just tell them it's chicken, because my mom was gonna make something seperate for them. they kept telling my mom how it was the best chicken they ever had :laugh:

them being the whole family which included my aunt, uncle, 3 cousins, and my grandma and grandpa

gromit

likes this
Oh I saw this on FB. So awesome :) I too was impressed by their openness as well

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
:)
Thanks for sharing that prpl.

Boulud seems like a cool guy. Bourdain visited his family farm in the Lyon episode of Parts Unknown last season. Definately one of the better episodes.

I think they got The idea for the NY Times video from this scene:
Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown Lyon - CNN.com

that's awesome I also love french accents and he seemed like a cool guy. I know new caldonia is not in france but is a french polynesian island and my sister in law's dad's from their and I love his accent